part -6

Oberoi mansion

Every body is waiting in the hall for pandit ji to announce the auspicious day for marriage "according to the kundli of both bride and groom , the auspicious day for marriage is after three months .but if you want to do engagement ceremony you can do the ceremony in the upcoming three days only . Otherwise you have to wait for three months " said the priest

'' oh my mata , what is their to wait, let's fix the dates of engagements then"said pinki in her style.
"Pinki it's engagement not engagements " said janvi . Before pinki could retaliate dadi told them to shut up .

"Anika puttar if you don't any problem , can we fix the date after three days for engagement" asked dadi.
"No dadi ji we don't have any problem but it's very difficult to find a venue for engagement in three days " told a worried anika. Little did she knew that Oberoi keep all their family function in Oberoi mansion.

All Oberoi members look at eachother . "Anika you don't need to worry about the venue at all, we generally keep functions in Oberoi mansion only " said janvi.

"So it's final then we will conduct prinku roka on Thursday " declared shivaay and walked away toward his room
But that didn't make anika worry any less , even this make her more worried that now what she is suppose to do. This was noticed by the eldest person of the house mrs. Kalyani singh Oberoi.

" Puttar , you don't need to worry about anything . All the arrangements for the evening will be done by Billu . You just make sure to get ready and be present on function at time" said dadi

Anika was totally confused or should we say hesitated to talk to shivaay . She wondered if she could ask him that if he wanted help , he can ask from her or should she say she also wants to participate in making arrangement for the engagement.
She decided to talk about this to shivaay alone.

______________________________________

Shivaay's room

''yes khanna , arrange the best wedding planner........'' before shivaay could complete anika entered from the door.
" Mr.Oberoi " listening anika' s sweet voice shivaay turned .'Yes miss ' he replied. "Mr.Oberoi you must have planned a great wedding for priyanka and you will arrange a great wedding planner also but it just that we Trivedi family have a tradition to do the arrangements of engagement from boys side .So, it's a request since the venue is Oberoi mansion can I do the arrangements . I want to afford and do this my own please". request a worried anika .
Shivaay wouldn't have agreed if he hadn't seen the worried face of anika . He just couldn't take his eyes from her face. He was lost in her face like it was a mystery. No he didn't find her face beautiful or attractive .He find dark circles under her eyes, deep frowns on her face , worried lines on her forehead ,and eyes full of pain screaming of pain . Ironically He was unknowingly attractive to her unattractive face . He starred and just starred at her.
"Mr. Oberoi ....Mr.Oberoi", shouted anika.
" Huh....ya you can ,you can do the arrangements " said a baffled shivaay and walked away wondering what actually happened with him .
A small smile placed on anika' s lip that finally she can arrange for her brother's engagement.

______________________________________

Shakti and pinki' s room

"Oh my mata , even prinku's engagement is happening , when will shivaay say yes for marriage said pinki to mataarani (goddess).
Dadi listening to the loud voice of pinki enters her room .
"Why are you getting worried pinki " asked dadi. "Mummy ji what should I do , omkara has his girlfriend Riddhima , rudra toh already a playboy , and now priyanka too has found someone for herself but my shivaay he is not dating anyone infact he never looked at any girl at all "told pinki .
" Pinki I know my Billu he will find himself a beautiful bride , she will be one in million and he will be great ishqbazz (lover) just like his grandfather " told dadi proudly. " May it be like this god " prayed pinki .
"Now get ready fast , your sister dinky will arrive soon " said dadi.
Pinky made a face listening dinky's name and decided to get dressed.

Dinky was her father's elder brother daughter. Even though pinky and dinky were two cousin sisters but both were contrast of eachother. Pinky was loud . She talks loudly , even she wear quite loud clothes but pinky never kept things in her heart whatever she felt or feels she told clearly on person's face. She has a clean heart .Where as dinky was classy and sober from outside but she loves to bitch about people, the thing which pinky hated. Dinky was married to Kapoor's who were not as rich as Oberoi's. So, dinky was always jealous of pinky. Another reason was dinky wanted her daughter Tia Kapoor to tie knot with shivaay whom pinky clearly denied as she felt shivaay was more of a brother to Tia . Since , Mr. Kapoor has a great friendship with Tej and Shakti and dinky was the only blood relation left . She needed to tolerate dinky.

______________________________________