part -3

Shocked would be an understatement for Tej  when  his nephew shivaay told everyone that he chose a guy for his daughter .his anger knew no boundaries. Who was he to decide about his daughter's future thought Tej .   His anger rises " how could you shivaay, who are you to decide huu .. listen I am not gone make my daughter marry a middle class man ...an acp ".  Though Tej have differences with shivaay but he knew the unconditional love of shivaay Singh Oberoi towards his siblings. He was not understanding any thing. He went in the state of shock, not knowing what to say.
Shivaay informed "Bade Papa  I  know Ranveer is a good guy and I was not saying to prinku to get married now... It's just ..." 
' stop it bhaiya ' interrupted prinku ." No prinku" told shivaay gesturing her to be quite. "No bhaiya let me speak, Ranveer is the guy I love" shouted prinku . She couldn't take this anymore everyone is blaming her bhaiya from the past one hour for not asking them before and taking the decision alone specially when her bhaiya was not at all at fault and as usual shivaay took all the blame like nothing.
She took a deep breath and continued " yes I love Ranveer . I love Ranveer from the past two years" . Everyone was startled .Pinki was the first who reacted " oh my mata , prinku what are you saying , I toh knew from starting my shivaay choice is not middle class , my son is my hera beta, Jeth ji now you will not say anything to your daughter now huu"
"Mom please not a word more" ordered shivaay . He knew if he didn't stop it will lead to a big fight . After all this was the daily routine of the house. Clearing his throat he announced" tomorrow we are going to meet Ranveer  family,  i hope no one has any problem with this". Announcing this shivaay walk towards his room followed by his brother's .
______________________________________
At evening

Shivaay's room

"Shivaay what's all this you knew about prinku and you hide it from us "asked Omkara. Om was not angry on shivaay but clearly disappointed of hiding things from him.
"Bhaiya i am sorry all this happened because of me " cried priyanka . This made omkara's attention towards prinku and his eyes soften . The disappointment was gone . He realised it  was prinku's call to tell them not shivaay's . Shivaay just maintained their sisters privacy. He was not sad anymore . He walk towards shivaay and apologizes " Shivaay i am sorry for not understanding you and prinku i apologise from you too , you were not wrong at ur place your fear was right  afterall we know how mr Oberoi is for him everything is about money , status and class".
"Now pls over your these senti talk lets have obros sibling special hug " cheered rudra.
All four of them shouted " Dil bole Oberoi".
______________________________________

Next day early morning

Trivedi house

It was sunday morning a girl is seen running here and there in the house instructing a boy "Ranveer  go  and get ready , your in laws might arrive any time ". Ranveer replied " chill Anika di their is an hour for them to come and what is this you are working from 6:00  clock in the morning , now it's 11 take a break di" . "Okay okay but you go and get ready fast" requested Anika.
Ranveer walked to his room knowing his di well that she won't listen to him. And true to his words Anika didn't stop and walk towards kitchen to have a final look at preparation. She was worried , she knew priyanka belong to a well known high class family . She was having no problem with his but she have a fair idea of others will have a problem with it . She doesn't want to leave a single thing for others to say. She wants every thing to be perfect for her brother . She promised herself to do everything in her aspect . Thinking all this Anika decided to call gauri .

Oberoi mansion
Here scene was little different every body is almost ready waiting for priyanka to come down stairs Tej is still not okay with the decision but he didn't want to against his princess.  Shivaay had already instructed servants to put all the gifts in the car.

Here priyanka comes looking all elegant in her baby pink light weight lehnga . "Oh my mata jethaniji our prinku is looking so beautiful " shouted an excited pinki . " Seriously priyanka you are looking very pretty "  said janvi. Priyanka thanked her both the mothers and took blessings .

Precap - shivaay and Anika first meet