part 4

TRIVEDI HOUSE

Hustle  bustle was going in the house anika was standing on her toes running here and their checking everything again and again . suddenly she saw her best friend rohit singaniya standing on the door step looking at her. ''rohit why are you standing yaar come inside'' said anika.

''Ani what happen why are you taking so much stress, don't worry when rohit is here then why to fear '' rohit said coolly . anika gave him what look. then rohit smiled and clapped his hand suddenly three four workers come inside '' now guys look today you all have to take care of our guest and do your work efficiently , i don't want any complain '' rohit ordered the servants and turn towards anika ''and you madam don't you dare to deny me fyy ranveer is my brother too and i want to do this for my brother okay'' rohit told . 

'' And now you are moving to your room , take this dress i and chanda bought this for you , now go i want to see how my best friend look in this dress '' further added rohit.  Anika did not say anything  she passed a smile to rohit and muttering a thank you walk towards her room. this is what  a best friend do  , you can deny anyone in the world but not your best friend because they understand you like nobody does . so was the case with anika and rohit . they both care for each other .

 Rohit was the only guy who can calm her down and force her to get rest , after all he was her childhood best friend. Their bond was pure, sometime chanda her second best friend and rohit's fiance get jealous of their bond. anika shared everything with rohit and he was the only one along with chanda who knew about anika's horrible past. Rohit was a famous neurologist ,the owner of india's biggest hospital '' singaniya hospital'' . He was a very genuine and a calm guy. He loved anika unconditionally as a best friend. In short rohit was anika's support system.

''omg ani you are looking so pretty '' shouted chanda who recently walked in the house.'' thanks chanda''told anika politely. anika doesn't like to dress up after the past incident specially. she like to wear simple clothes however in simple look also anika look gorgeous. "Wow I think today toh you are going to gave a tough competition to all the ladies ani " teased Rohit. "Shut up " answered Anika smilingly but soon it disappeared . For a second Rohit saw the glimpse of the old khidkitod  Anika but that glimpse was gone in a second . He passed a faint smile to her and quickly changed the topic.

"Rohit baba ladki waale aagye " informed one of the servant . Every one rushed towards the door to welcome the Oberoi's.

____________________________________

All Oberoi's with priyanka were sitting in the hall .  Snacks and drinks  were placed on the table as per everyone liking . A silence followed the whole room.  All  Oberoi's were waiting for shivaay to come as he was attending an urgent call outside the home.

 Rudra being the naughty one asked ''itna sanata kyu hai bhai''(why so much of silence).  Om  nudged  rudra '' shut up rudra". Rohit cheerfully replied ''even i was going to say the same why so much of silence that too on such auspicious occasion''.

Everyone looked at him questioningly that who is he . Rohit being the understanding one replied ''Myself Rohit singhania, anika's bestfriend and ranveer's bro too''. Everyone nodded in understanding .''If i am not wrong you are the owner of singhania hospital and the famous neurologist''said tej . Rohit nodded and suddenly shivay entered inside the house . " What happened bade Papa" asked shivaay. "Shivaay ,meet Rohit singhania the famous neurologist " told tej. Shivaay shake his hand with Rohit and settle down at the place empty beside Anika , Completely unaware of his surroundings. Suddenly Anika become stiffed .
Anika was fiddling with her fingers . Nervous as hell because she was sitting beside her crush . Oh wait a second did I mention crush ,no her one and only crush. Anika in her college days used to admire shivaay a lot as he being the youngest entrepreneur and his business style was different from others. It will be wrong if I don't say that shivaay Singh Oberoi was the role model for anika .

"Mr. Oberoi I know I am not rich as you people our but I love priyanka more than my life . I will try my best to fulfill Priyanka's every wish and will never let her cry  " said Ranveer to shivaay . "Ranveer I would like to have a chat with you in alone . So, come outside with me" ordered shivaay .

Anika was worried about  what shivaay will talk with Ranveer . She knew Ranveer and priyanka love eachother genuinely . Even though she does not trust her judgement anymore after that incident happened but still she somehow saw the love of priyanka and Ranveer in their eyes. She wanted her brother to be happy . And she knew her brother happiness lies only in priyanka .
_________________________&____________

Outside the Trivedi house

" Ranveer I won't like to beat around the bush ,would like to straight away come to the point. I have seen your loyalty towards your work and the same loyalty I would like to see for priyanka. Remember Ranveer a single drop of tear from priyanka and you will see the wrath of shivaay Singh Oberoi " threatened shivaay .
" Sir, I understand your position right now .And I won't mind your threatening sir. I too have two sisters. I promise you from my side I will  never hurt your sister. Because your sister is my love sir" said Ranveer politely .