Chapter 8

Poe's POV

After I heard Aria being captured by them while she, me and the ex stormtrooper were trying to escape and go back to the resistance base. Me and the ex stormtrooper called FN-2187 were doing what she asked us we took off but we were followed by other Tie-fighters who were also attacking us. I asked the male for his real name and he told me he only got that code they gave him. So asked I him if I could call him Finn. He smiled and told me Finn is a good name. While we where still trying to get away from those TIE fighter.

"Do you think you can hit them with the canons of the ship?"

I asked him he didn't said a word and I told him how to shoot at them while I will fly this thing. I was so worried what they would do with Aria because she was captured by them.

"the girl who was with you was she special to you?"

Finn asked me, I kept quite for a while and started to speak up to him.

"the girl's name is Aria Solo she is also force sensitive I'm worried what Kylo Ren would do to her. She is from the resistance and force sense-"

I was cut off by him and he asked me straight away.

"wait Solo? She is family of the most famous Han Solo?"

I nodded my head and smiled softly.

"yeah she is Han's and Leia's daughter"

I replied at him not wanting to say something about Kylo being Ben Solo, Aria's big brother. We where still trying to get away till we got shot by them so we had to do an emergency landing on Jakku. We crashed on the heat sand of Jakku, Jakku was known to its sand and burning sun it's like on Tatooine.

"FINN! FINN!"

I screamed but didn't found him. I thought maybe he was dead. I lost my jacket so I started on my way to find something to go back to D'Qar back to the base.

( Time skip )

when I found a ship and arrived back at the resistance base I felt nervous to tell our General her daughter was being held by the First Order and especially what would her own brother do to her? All those thoughts came up in my mind. Aria is like a sister for me we basically have the same passion for flying well she is some years younger then me so I started my piloting lessons of my mother she was my teacher and later on I teached my best friend. We flew always around the base first and then to some nearby planets. But still I had to make sure the first order couldn't find her especially Kylo. well before he turned me and Ben where good friends. I was soon greeted by General Organa.

"Oh Poe dear"

She said I could see on her face that she felt what happened of course she was force sensitive and probably felt it trough the force what happened to Aria.

"i am so sorry General I couldn't help her she basically let her taken to let me go escape. She told me I had to say she loved you."

The general smiled weakly. She gave me a hug.

"dont apologize Dameron, we now Aria would offer her self to save someone else."

I returned her hug and nodded my head and spoke again to her.

"she knows about Ben..."

I told her and she looked at me. We both knew it was wrong to not tell her and keep that as a secret and even keeping her Force powers a secret ever since what happened at the Jedi Temple of Luke skywalker. It was also of the leader of the First Order I heard from Leia that his name was snoke and was also the one who changed Ben.

-------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter go's back to Aria and Kylo

-------------------------------------------------------