Chapter 7

"I'm Coming!"

I yelled at the person who was behind the steel door I thought it was Kylo he returned back but I pressed the door and was greeted by someone else.

"Hi, Your Aria right? I'm Captain Phasma"

I smiled at the silver looking stormtrooper. I was surprised to hear a female voice and nodded my head to confirm I was Aria.

"Yeah that's me, Kylo is my brother. You want to come in?"

I asked her and she gladly took my invention and stepped inside. we talked for a while and we started to get along already quickly.

"you already choose a name?"

She asked me and I shook my head.

"no not really it's so hard to change it already but I know it has to be done."

I informed her. I didn't asked her if she could do her stormtrooper helmet off.

"its quite alright it is hard in the beginning but you get used to it"

She informed me about the name changing.

"Are you allowed to put off your helmet?"

I asked her and she nodded her head.

"yeah I am, I just didn't want to make it weird"

she said in a chuckle. It felt like we were already friends for like ever. She put off her helmet and she had beautiful short blond hair and dark blue eyes. She was really pretty. We talked for another 10 min and someone knocked on the metal door again this time I heard Kylo calling for me.

"Aria i'm back I show you the rest of the base now."

He said and I saw Phasma doing her helmet back on and she nodded her head she stood up. I opened the door for her and Kylo. She walks out and told me goodbye. Kylo stood in front of me still that mask on.

"I see you met Captain Phasma."

He said and I just nodded my head and closed the metal door and followed him to where we were going. He showed me where I have my daily training with him and the Knights of Ren. He stopped walking and looked at me.

"Aria... I want to know whatever happens, if the resistance comes do you fight for us or them?"

He asked me and I gulped I couldn't "kill" them, they were a part of my family. He looked at me he did off his mask and looked at me with a dangerous look on his face.

"for the Order"

I tried to say as confidently as I can. He shook his head and looked at me with the same expression. It was like he could just kill me in any seconds.

"you don't fight for the Order!"

I jumped and looked confused at him.

"You fight for the dark side of the force! The Sith!"

He half screamed at me and I looked at him with more confusing.

"isn't that the same?"

I asked him, I really thought the first order was the dark side. Apparently, it's just some organization who supports the dark side not everyone though. That ginger man didn't like my brother or I even not supreme leader Snoke.

"The empire and the first order are raised by the Sith."

He said now more calmly and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Aria we are different then them, we aren't generals, officers or stormtroopers. We are stronger then them without us they are nothing."

He explained and I just nodded my head. He put on his mask again and showed me the rest of the base.

After he showed me around we both walked to our quarters. He surprisingly Hugged me and I looked at him with a questioning look.

"what can a Sith Lord not hug his own sister?"

I shook my head and laughed softly, I missed that of him and maybe it wasn't a bad idea at all to join him.

"Aria I want tomorrow your new name already. Now sleep because tomorrow it's a busy day and I want you tomorrow at 8 a.m. In the training hall."

I nodded my head and gave a slight smile.

"yes sir!"

I said jokingly and pressed the button of my quarter's metal door and stepped in.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went to the closet of the bedroom and all kind of outfits where already hanging but mostly are black and grey. I grabbed some black shorts and a grey shirt. After I put on my sleepwear I laid in my bed and fell asleep really quickly.

------------------------------------------

I know it's a weird ending but who said the next chapter will be about Aria?