Next happy day

Wizkid's P.O.V
I was woken up by the sun rays and my alarm, I got up, went to the bathroom to take a shower, went to my room to change and then go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"hey sweetie." my mom greeted me while she's cooking pancakes.
I just smiled in response.
" good morning sunshine" dad also greeted while getting his tie done.
"so how was school yesterday?" my mom asked
"it's cool, I guess, I've made friends and I never got in trouble." I said it like it was nothing especial.
"yes, indeed and if you only know, I saw this big guy walking our son home, they were talking and laughing and when me. techie here got home, I don't know why but his all red and was smiling non-stop" dad explained which made me choke a bit while eating pancakes.
"honey have you forgotten? his gay so it's normal for him to be like that" mom said as she giggled a bit.
"mom, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not GAY" I protest, because I mean , Im a guy and it's weird to be with a another guy.
"aw son, don't worry we accept you for who you are, and besides this is a normal thing now throughout the whole family history" dad said as he smiled. I just facepalm the two of them.
"anywho who was this guy that father is talking about?" my mom asked curiously.
"well his name is curly wind, his a jock and he happen to be my classmate" I said a bit annoyed.
"aw that's so wonderful and if by any chance, could you please introduce him to us?" mom said jokingly.
"MOOOOOOM" I said as I put one hand onto my forehead.
later on, my mom drove me to school and then left with a goodbye kiss on the cheek. she drove off and when I was to enter the school I noticed curly talking to his friends and letting them go in ,he look around and saw me, he smiled and waved at me. I just shyly smiled and waved back. he walks towards my direction.
" hey Wiz!" he greeted me as he walk with me inside the school.
"good morning to you too curly" I said still in a shy tone.
"so do you feel okay now?" he asked me
"yes I do, why do you ask?" I answered confusingly about yesterday.
"well remember about our talk on how you should leave your past behind and instead focus on your future stuff?" he asked once again.
"oh right. haha yeah. well now that you mention it, there's something I wanted to tell you." I said as I smiled a bit.
"well what is it?" he asked.
"could you please improve your pick up lines or well um jokes? it's so cheesy" I said
"what? oh come on, it's not that cheesy......if you don't have any cheese Ey!" he said in a proud tone.
I laughed a bit to this guy's cheesy sense of humor.
"And of course we can't forget the corn, because what I'm saying right now is very Corny" he added as he laugh along with me. we went to our lockers, which mine is 2 lockers away from his, we put our bags inside our lockers, get our stuff and go to our perspective classroom.
when we got inside Micro greeted me while waving a bit, and so did teddy but his greeting curly of course. I waved back and went to my seat, curly followed me as we both sat down. our teacher wasn't there yet so I took my favorite book and read it while waiting for the bell to rang. while I was reading I could feel someone staring at me, I turn my head to the left to see curly looking at me while resting his chin on his hand.
the he looks at me made me feel like melting but I don't know why, his golden eyes and his beautiful smile is just so extraordinary, but even though that's so creepy.
"um curly? do you need something or are you just gonna stare at me all day?" I asked in a uncomfortable tone. then he blinked in surprise then blush a little from embarrassment.
"oh s-sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you 'cause in fact I was uh...looking.....at your book, yeah that's it" he said nervously while still blushing, I giggled cause its cute to see him that way, wait did I thought of him as cute?! anywho bi knew he was lying so asked him playfully.
"oh is that so then tell me, what's so good about this Harry Potter book?" I said as I showed him the front cover.
he chuckled a bit then said with a smirk
" wow and I thought techie s are only tech lover, but anywho, the especial thing about that book is it's magic, characters and dark twist and origins, and believe me I'm a Hogwarts fan." he winked at me at the last line. I blushed a bit and giggled again.
"so are you a Slytherin or a Gryffindor?" I asked again
"Gryffindor please" he said as he smiled at me, God that smile is just so...... bright. ugh, why am I suddenly feeling a bit weird but in a good way around him.? then suddenly the bell rang and the teacher entered the room. everyone including me sat up properly, then the lesson Begin.

Micro's P.O.V.
I was on my way to my locker with scribble Dee, our lockers was just next to each other. I was getting my stuff when I heard laughing from my right, I turn to look and saw Wiz laughing happily with curly ,They pass by us And I couldn't help but eavesdrop on their conversation, which turns out to be just cheesy and Corny jokes that curly is making. Wow...... can't believe he got to make that shy kid laugh loudly ,good for him. I thought as I smile

"are you ready?" scribble Dee asked me as I nodded and went to our separate classroom.

when I got inside and sat down to my seat, teddy went in next and then more students came, me and teddy are best pals and never ever argue about anything since kindergarten, but of course we still have different ideas and taste in life so that's why we spent our lunch time with our own kind like y'know geeks, jock, echo kid and etc. we were talking about the next football match this coming July when we saw Wiz and curly came in the classroom, I greeted wiz while teddy also greeted curly, the two just waved at us and then went to their perspective seats. I can't help but notice the two being so close to each other, which gave me an idea to test, oh and FYI I'm a fanboy when it comes to this kind of situation, if your thinking I'm gay, no. I'm not, but I am bisexual. but anywho this idea or plan of mine would be needing assistance from my dear ol pal, teddy and my other nerd friends, I was so busy thinking about it that I didn't notice teddy waving his hand in front, I snapped back when he clapped his hands in front of me, I jolted a bit which made him laugh a bit.

"W-What?! What is it?!" I said in a surprise and in a embarrassing tone.
he just looked at me and shrugged, then finally, the bell rang.