24

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
3:33pm
7 years later

The front door opened and in walked Ahmir and Demarcus with Darius behind them.

They ran up to me and I smiled helping them on the couch, "Hey babies." I said kissing all over there faces.

They giggled and jumped up from the couch and ran to their rooms, when they walked out Darius came and sat down on the couch next to me laying his head on my stomach.

I rubbed his waves and he rubbed my thigh, "Hey Bubba." I said and he kissed my stomach.

"Hey baby." He said and I smiled and tapped his face, "Help me get the food set up." I said and he sighed getting up.

I chuckled walking to the kitchen taking the food to the dining room with Bubbas help.

I walked out and up the stairs to Ahmir room first seeing he was on the game making me smile.

"Come on baby turn it off and get ready." I said and he sighed turning the game off and walking towards his bathroom making me smile.

I walked to Demaurcus room seeing he was already in his closet, "Aww, Ian have to tell youu." I coped and he looked at me.

"I heard you through my headset." He said and I chuckled walking out and back downstairs.

"Come on come get ready." I said to Bubba and he looked at me putting his phone down and walking up the stairs after me.

I walked to the closet trying to find something to wear and finally decided on something simple.

I got in the shower and stayed in there for about 15 minutes and then got out did the daily and walked downstairs

The boys were ready making me smile then the door bell ring making me answer it seeing Zamarion, his girlfriend, and their daughter.

"Heyyy." I said hugging them, Hailey ran past me into the living room making me chuckle and let them in.

I walked in the kitchen and saw everybody talking the boys were dressed and everything.

I started talking with them then the doorbell ring and I answered it seeing G, Kia, Hitta, and Glock

I smiled seeing Riley hiding behind Glock and Gabriel running past Hitta into the living room.

I held my arms out for Riley and she slowly walked to me and I picked her up she always so shy.

They walked to the kitchen and I walked to the playroom where al the kids were seeing them play around.

I tapped Demarcus, he looked at me and waved at Riley and she hide her face in my neck.

I chuckled when he mugged her, "Stop it she's shy, be nice." I said sitting her down and he sighed.

"Hi, my name is Demarcus but people call me Marcus." He said making me smile when she shook his hand.

"My name is Riley." She said and he smiled and they started playing making me walk back to the front.

We talked in the kitchen for ah while till it was time to eat and we all just had a good time.

"How you got Riley to play with Marcus?" Glock asked and I shrugged, "Ion kno my damn self." I said he just nodded walking out.

I closed the door when everybody finally left out the house and got the boys ready for bed before walking into me and Bubba's room.

He was laying in the bed looking at his phone then he looked at me and got up.

He grabbed my waist, "I missed you baby." He said kissing my neck and I chuckled at him.

"I just saw you earlier." I said and he shrugged, "That was earlier I wanna be clingy to you now." He said picking me up.

I chuckled pushing him away, "I gotta get in the shower." I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"We both can." He said taking his shirt off, I chuckled shaking my head walking towards the bathroom with my clothes.

THE END.