Chapter 1

It was a normal crowded day for you and brother by lots of fans while you got onto the airplane to a new place to hopefully stay there not being disturbed by stalkers or weird fans bothering you 24/7.

You had to take 2 different planes to get it the place you wanted to go whilst sitting in first class playing video games especially your favourite f/g (favourite game) , you always find new solutions to get new high scores. Simon was sat in the seat behind you playing something else whilst talking to his friends which you hardly have because some seem to use you cause you're famous but not everyone knows your face but they do know your gamer tag and sweet skills.

It took about 5 hours on the second flight to land at your destination whilst people took out your package not mixing it up with others and giving it to you in person. You headed towards the exit to get into your taxi.

"So how is it?" Simon said before chuckling to himself so You elbowed his arm

"i don't know I haven't gone out yet!" You yelled as You pounted at him angry while he laughed at you

"s-sorry" he said laughing in the back

"dad said he'll be meeting us later since he's on a date with suelan (stepmom)" you said seriously as he stop laughing

  "we are living together since we are twins but they're living a couple doors down from us" he said as You gave him a 'I know' look as he gulped understanding what he's got himself into.

It took 6 minutes to get to the house you excitedly jumped out of the car while your brother payed the driver and calmly opened the door and helped open the boot of the van, You grabbed your bags and headed inside to see how decorated the house was but you got excited about the new games you could play which were specially sent from hinobi store, so you rushed up stairs and kicked your bedroom door open to reveal a double bed in the way you like it glitchy and painted so you threw your bag to the floor of your room and began to set up the new hinobi console software that was sitting on the end of your bed waiting for you to play with it. Simon was finished placing his bags in his room which was next to yours as you continued to connect everything to the right outlet and sockets. You were busy to not notice that Simon came into your room smiled and sighed knowing that you'll do this before leaving again closing the door back into his room probably to play some games too.

As everything was set up you saw the games your dad got you which your eyes widened whilst you quietly squealed excited that you could play all of these awesome games and saw just dance

"classic old but I love it" you said to yourself as it would be the easiest game to adjust to the new hinobi console and new updates but not the VR yet you didn't feel like the need for any VR games at the moment but to get use to the controlles and updates. Whilst getting use to the controls you didn't notice that you were actually handling it quicker than you thought and continued to dancing to the amazing selection of different songs you choose from.

It was late in the day and you were still playing the same game whilst Simon came in quietly to see if you were a sleep but you weren't and sighed walking towards you as you finished a dance you got a new high score on, you were sweating as a hand touched your shoulder you screamed and jumped to the left to see Simon who wanted to laugh so bad at you

"what" you angrily mumbled as he stoped

"it's time to sleep and you know why" he said seriously as you moaned

"why" you complained as he crossed his arms as you sloped down

"fine" your growled as he left your room you look at your closet and sighed so you began walking towards it opening it up to see your clothes nice and tidy and some pjs picked out for you

"omg these are f/pjs yess" said before quickly getting changed and putting your dirty clothes in the wash before going to bed excited about what's to come.

Hoped you enjoy this chapter hopeful the second one will be out soon!!