Chapter #6

Austin's POV

Saturday night. We were in Edwin's  room getting ready. "I'll change first. They won't be here for another hour and a half." Edwin said before heading into the bathroom.

~~~~10min time skip~~~~
Edwin's ass finally came out of the bathroom. Let me tell you that he looked amazing. (Minus the braids and earnings)

 (Minus the braids and earnings)

"Okay B you can go in next." I said. He nodded before heading in. "Hey Ed." I called out. "Yeah?" "Did anything feel weird when we were at the mall yesterday?" I asked. "Actually, now that you mention it. Yeah. It felt like somone was watching me." He said. I nodded agreeing with him. "Same here. Do you think Brandon noticed it too?" He shrugged. "Noticed what?" Brandon asked now exiting the bathroom. "Damm B you look amazing." Edwin commented.

" Edwin commented

"Thanks. What were guys talking about?" Brandon questioned. "Did you feel watched when we were at the mall?" I asked him. "Yeah. I ignored it though." He said putting his shoes on. "I'm gonna go in now." I said grabbing my outfit.

~~~~5 min time skip~~~~

I finally came out of the bathroom.

"What do you think?" I asked them. "You look great!" "Finally you wear something that doesn't make you look like a high school dropout." I looked at Edwin. "Really?"

Time skip to the party

"This house is huge!" I said. There was  lights streaming from all over the house. People were already passed on the lawn. And you could smell the alcohol from fifty feet away. We entered the house and saw sweaty bodies grinding on each other, people drinking and making out. We headed into the kitchen to get a drink when there was a cough behind us. Shit. "Hey guys." We said to the three that were in front of us. "Those were not the outfits we chose for you guys." Zion said. "Yeah we decide that we should shake things up a bit." Edwin said. "Yeah chill out. You guys can still drive us home." Brandon said. "Fine but you guys have to stay close to us no matter what." Nick ordered. We rolled our eyes but agreed. We all stayed talking when a girl ran up to Edwin. "Edwin hi. Do you think you could do something for me?" The girl asked. "Yeah sure, Maya. Like what?" "I ordered more food but it's delayed people are getting antsy. Do you think you and the friends that you dance with could put on a little show?"

Edwin looked to Brandon and I. We nodded, okay with the idea. "Yeah ofcourse. Just clear the dance floor and Gangsta by Khalani is playing." Edwin told her. She nodded before moving everybody out the way. (Go to the last one with 3 dancers)

As we finished everyone started cheering. We went back over to the boys. "That was so sexy." Nick said putting his hands on my hips. "I bet it was." I said taking his hands off teasing him. "So y'all wanna head to the back and chill?" Noah suggested. "You all go ahead I'll be right out. I just need another drink." I said before heading to the kitchen.

I was making a drink when I heard a voice behind me. "He wants you back."

A/N- hey bitches. Yes you were left on a cliff hanger but don't you worry I got another on the way.