Chapter #3 part 1(edited)

A/N- thank you to -blueorangeade for this idea your a life saver

Also there are many POV's

Austin's POV
So I have just been informed that on Saturday there's a party. How did I get this information you might ask well Ed had called me at fucking 3am yelling about how it's going down. I'm honestly surprised it's this soon. Well any way it's Thursday and I'm getting ready for school when I hear banging on my door. "Austin get your ass to school we're leaving for work." Mason, one of my brothers says. (By the way we will be pretending that Ryan is the middle child and Austin is the youngest) I yell an okay and start getting ready.

Edwin's POV

I'm getting ready for school and I am so fucking tired. Well that's my kinda my fault for staying up till 4:30 finding about the party and calling up Aus and B but I was to excited. "EDWIN JOEL HURRY UP AND GET OUT THE DOOR!" My mom yells. "Sorry mom I'm almost done!" I yell back. Now all I have to worry about is what I'm wearing to the party but the three of us will just go shopping so we'll be fine.

Brandon's POV

I swear I'm gonna kill Edwin for waking me up but we are going to a party and if you know Ed it's all he's gonna think about. Everyone's all ready gone from my house so I know that I;m late but then again I have more time to get ready. Wait a minute Edwin didn't say who's house it is but it was 3 am so he probably forgot. I'm starting to get a bad feeling while walking out of my house hopefully it goes away.

Time skip to 1st period (lazy ass)

Austin's POV

I met up with Ed and B at our lockers and we just talked about the party and stuff we decided to go shopping tomorrow after school. Edwin said he didn't know who's house it was but that he got invited by some girl he's friends with. We walked into class when I realized who else is in this class. "Guys we are seriously dead. We pissed of some bad people." Brandon said in a whisper. "Just keep your head down when your near them." I said hoping it would work. But Edwin being Edwin said, "Fine but if they say something to piss me off I swear I'm going off." We walk to our seats and of course they're in their seats already. "Okay class open your text books to page 202. You will do problems 1-25." Says our teacher. I roll my eyes because fuck math. "Mr.Porter would you like to explain why you just rolled eyes at my directions?" She asked. Is she serious. "Because I don't feel like doing this bullshit." I said. "Mr.Porter detention" she said. "He's not wrong most of us hate this class." Brandon said. "Do you two have no respect you are completely irrational and Mr. Arreaga you now have detention too ignorant children." She said which was a mistake because Edwin then said, "Hey puta don't talk to my friends like that." "All three of you detention after school today and tomorrow." She said frustrated. We just replied with whatever. Today is going to be a long day.

Time skip to lunch(5th period)

So Nick, Zion and Noah have been watching us with hungry eyes ever since 2nd period and just saying Nick looks hot. He's still a dick though. We all head outside to eat lunch because we don't technically know anyone in our lunch period so we eat out side. "Okay let's say what we are all thinking," Ed starts off. We give him a questioning look. "They are the fucking hottest people in this school." Edwin says making me and Brandon to choke on our food. "Seriously? They're assholes." Says B. "Just saying I wouldn't mind that Zion dude fucki-" Before he can finish someone throws a basket ball and it knocks all our food off the table. We hear laughing and see 4 jocks heading our way. "Oh hell naw." Edwin says. "Can you pieces of shits go somewhere else before my friend starts cursing you out." I say trying to calm Edwin down. "Shut up fag your little friend can't do anything and neither can you." A guy who's name I think is Will says. (A\N-Fuck you Will stop being a dick) "They may not but we sure as hell will." We hear someone say. (A\N -guess who bitches) We turn our heads to see Nick, Zion, and Noah at the doors and they look pissed. It's actually kinda makes Nick look hot if he wasn't a dick most of the time. "Go away new kid this isn't your business." One of Will's friends say. Next thing we know Noah throws a punch and all hell breaks loose. The jocks are the ground bleeding and the gang members have detention for a week. We start heading back in but before Will and the rest can get up the three go to them and say, "Never mess with what's ours again." What did they mean theirs? I have a weird feeling about this.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE POINT OF VIEWS LET ME KNOW