Chapter #1 (edited)

Austin's POV

Beep...beep...beep
Ugggh school the one place where your soul is drained depending on your point of view but this is mine so just deal. I shut off my alarm off and start to doze off again when my dad comes in to my room. "Aus come on bud I've got to get to work and your brothers left already." He says. "Fine see ya later." Once he leaves my room I get up to get ready. Now,because it's Wednesday I'll put on whatever.
Time skip

I grab my phone and book bag and head out the fromt door remembering to lock it this time. I start walking when I get jumped and tackled to the ground by my lovely friends Edwin and Brandon. "What the fuck was that for." I say pushing them of of me. "Just for fun." Edwin says getting up from where I pushed him off of me. "Well next time you want have fun tackle Brandon with your fat ass " I joke dusting my self offf. "Hey don't drag me in to this." Brandon says getting up as well. "I happen to think my ass looks amazing." Edwin says. "We know you say it all the time." Brando and I comment. "Yeah yeah let's go." Ed says as we start walking.
Time skip 10 mins

We walk up to the rundown jail we call school. Our school looks terrible but what else do you expect in a neighborhood like this. We walk up to our lockers only to see three dudes in front of them and I'm pretty sure I've never seen them before. "Could you guys move your blocking our lockers." I said slightly irritated that they've not notices us standing here for five minutes. "Watch your attitude boy." One of them said. "Don't talk to him like that puta." Edwin says. "Watch ya mouth." The tree said. Before any thing else was said the bell rang and they left. We get our stuff from our lockers and basically run to class not caring who or what we knock into. We sit in the back of class and start talking when the teacher comes in. "Okay class we have 3 new students, come in." He said, and guess who just so happened to walk in. The three douche bags who were blocking our lockers. I looked at Ed and B and they had the exact same face. The teacher had asked them to introduce themselves. "Hi I'm Nick Mara and these are my friends Caleb Kuwonu but call him Zion and this is Noah Perez." He says pointing to each of them. He catches my eye and starts smirking. "Ok you three can sit in front of Brandon,Edwin,and Austin. Raise your hands please." The teacher said. We rolled our eyes but raised them anyway. They took their seats but right before they sat down we saw that they had tattos on their bodies but one tattoo stood out to us it was a compass with an arrow through it.

 They took their seats but right before they sat down we saw that they had tattos on their bodies but one tattoo stood out to us it was a compass with an arrow through it

I look at my friends with a terrified look that replicates theirs. If your wondering why we're freaking out it's because we may have just pissed off gang/mafia members. The middle guy,  Nick had it on the back of his neck. Shit. He's either the mafia don of said mafia or the son of the mafia don. While the rest had it on their forearm.