1: Jee, Thanks For The Black Eye

~Copyright © 2012 calm_your_curls

All Rights Reserved ~

(I WROTE THIS IN 2012. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE. THERE MAYBE A LOT OF TYPOS AND FLUFF LOL)

~~ Belle ~~

"Okay, guys! How about we play a little round of 20 questions!?"

Louis whispered toward us excitedly, a bit of mischief in his tone. He always had something fun up his sleeves, and he never ceased to not surprise me.

Lou wore a cheesy grin on his slightly small lips, and the rest of the guys behind me chuckled quietly, as the teacher's voice went in through our ears and out of the other . I gave him a small smile in agreement. I wouldn't blame him for trying to entertain himself; History class was a nightmare.

"Alrighty. Belle, how about you start us off doll?" He suggested cheekily, and I gave him a small 'jee thanks' glare.

I gulped in response. I wasn't too great at these lil games, especially when they involved speaking.

"Oh, um, okay. . . Uhhhmm. . . If you could make your own ice cream flavor, what flavor would it be..?" I whispered back, earning a gasp from one of the guys behind me. Very smooth Belle, very smooth.

"Ooh! Mint chocolate chip!" my friend, Niall, whispered in front of me. His head slowly turned back around and he pretend to be paying attention to the lesson.

"That already exists, you idiot!" Louis hissed back. He reached his hand out and wacked Niall on the back of his bright, blond head. I let out a small giggle in response and the rest of the guys behind us chuckled loudly.

"Mr. Tomlinson!"

Mr. Burner yelled at our sudden outburst. We all looked up in some sort of shock finding an furious Mr.Burner glaring in our direction.

"Since you have clearly so much to say today, care to share something with the class about today's lesson?"

The whole class fixes their eyes  at Louis, who was fixing his glasses and clearing his throat.

"Ah, well. . . You see, today's lesson, Mr. Booger, I mean. . . Burgner. . . is clearly about the early labors of men in ancient Greece, which was to build incredible pieces of architecture and chase women around for a living. Am I right?"

I chuckled to myself... Nice recovery, Lou.

"Hmmm. . . Yeah. . . You're right," the hefty, slightly bald man sighed in defeat, leaning up against his light wooden desk.

"Hey, I wish I had that job!"  Shouted a random jock guy behind us. Shortly after The whole class was roaring laughter, each laugh filling the room.

"I'm pretty sure they didn't chase everyone, right?" his question hung in the air, shattering the laughter, and leaving a slob of silence.

"I mean, not every damsel is worth the chase..or should I say is too ugly to be chased." Dylan..one of the  stereotypical 'jocks'..freely added to the discussion.

I bit my lip hard in slight anger as he spoke , making the blood rush up to the pressure applied by my teeth. He gave me a sly grinn, glancing back at me. His eyes. . . Those blue eyes. . . They mocked me. Those sinister eyes stared deep into mine, and they taunted me. Mocked me, despised me...I couldn't help but look away.

"Oh..interesting take Dylan, but that doesnt really apply to our cla-"

"Hell yeah! I know some girls that are ugly as heck..theres even some in this room!" Another guy added and Mr. Burners eyebrows crunched closer to eachother.