Band-Aids - No Boys.

Start from the beginning

      "Sure. That'd be fun." I said.

      "Great!" She said. "But it's just gonna be a girls night. No boys."

      "Deal." I said. "These boys are hard to handle, I swear."

      "Right?" She said. "My brother makes Youtube videos and he has all these other guys over I'm like.. bring a girl."

      "Only time where I will complain having no girls around." I said.

      "You are like my twin." She said. We laughed and she grabbed a beer. "So, which one of these boys are you with?"

       "None of them." I chuckled.

       "Really? I thought you we're with Niall." She said.

       "Niall?!" I yelled.

      "Yeah!" She said.

      "Definitely not. I'm too screwed up for Niall. He needs someone perfect." I smiled.

      "Then who are you hiding?" She said.

     "I was with Zayn and Harry." I sighed.

     "At like the same time or.."

     "No! Absolutely not." I said. "I was with Harry then left to the university in California which ended us. Then Zayn came and I realized I had some feelings for him. We got together but broke up and now I'm with none of them."

      "I'm not even ask for the rest of the story." She said.

      "Thank god." I joked. "Now, what about you? Any boys?"

      "Nah," She said. "This is why I'm going to the club. Gonna look for a guy that is quite mysterious and edgy but still a sweetheart."

       "I see. You got it all planned out?" I said.

      "Pretty much. How about you?" She asked taking a sip of her drink.

      "Well," I said looking over at Zayn and Harry who we're chatting. "I'd die if there was someone that was both of them put together."

       "I see." She said. "Do you still have feelings for them both?"

      "Yeah," I said. "I'm trying to get over but.."

      "Don't worry," She said. "You'll find someone. It might be them or someone you had no idea it was gonna be."

       "I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

      We finally headed home about a couple hours later and once we reached the house it was probably about 5 already.

       Liam parked the car and we jumped out quickly. Taylor ran in quickly like she was getting ready for something.

      "Where are you going?" Louis asked.

      "Louise invited me to go out tonight with her and some friends." She said.

      "Oooh, where?" Louis cooed.

      "That club, Funky Buddha." She smiled.

      She's gonna go to a club.. Where there is gready men that will take her quickly because of her beauty. I do not think so.

       "Can we come?" Louis pouted.

      "Sorry, no." She said. "I promised Louise no boys."