The Matchmaker have been observing him these past few days . And even managed to dig up his past. He have a lot of flaws and he does not have any ideal woman. But she will not give up on taming him.

Since he have managed to broke a lot of hearts , the only one that continues to cling on him, is the Matchmaker's client . No matter how difficult it is to tame the target , the Matchmaker will still try her best to make the job a success.

And what a guy like him needs is a woman that can heal his scars and open up his heart. That's what she will transform Ashbell into.

___________

Finally the day has finally come to connect the two together, both of them are going to attend a charity party. Of course the Matchmaker too, will attend the party .

"My lady , everything has been prepared. Do you want me to escort you there my lady?"- Heneous ask as he bow his head lightly

The Matchmaker who just finish styling her hair,  look at Heneous through the vanity mirror of her table dresser.

"Good job Henie, and there is no need for you to escort me. I won't stay there for long anyway. But in case I need you to do something be on stand by , understand?"- she said as she stand up . She look at herself through the tall mirror.

"As you wish my lady"- Heneous said as he help her fix her dress

—————————

People are chattering and greeting one another.   Some are just on the side and gossiping about the latest news . Of course there are people who are flirting with another guests.

Slow jazz music are being played as more guests starts arriving, among those guest is the target Sirius. He is wearing a white tuxedo that made him easily stand out.

The moment he entered the room all eyes followed him, especially the ladies .  They are eyeing him hungrily , like predator hunting its prey. Among all them is a lady in the corner who is wearing a simple white tube dress. Despite her not managing to sleep properly these past few nights . She still looks dazzling because of her natural beauty. Even if Ashbell didn't really like attending a charity party , she still attended this one for the sake of getting back together with Sirius.

______________________

As the charity party continue , the night goes deeper when the Matchmaker arrives .

She's watching from the sidelines to not attract any attention to her. Besides ever since she arrive , Sirius has been surrounded by ladies who keeps on flirting with him.

As she stares at them, she can't help but feel weird. She have been feeling like this ever since she saw Sirius face for the first time. It's as if she have known him for a very long time at the same time not.

It will be weird if she did know him , but it's also impossible for that to happen. She shake off that weird feeling and focus on her tasks.

Since she can't approach Sirius like this with all the ladies by his side , she decided to make a distraction.

By that means calling Henous to attend the party and created a handsome distraction for the ladies.

The Matchmaker जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें