An Alpha's Effect 2: Rather Be

An Alpha's Effect © Copyright Queendenise 2014 All rights reserved.

Chapter Two; Rather Be

Xerxes couldn't stop thinking about the girl he just immediately had a connection with a while ago. Her natural passion with lip-locking and her ability to turn him on was really a great factor since it has been weeks since a girl caught his interest.

To say that he was happy was wrong, real wrong since he didn't have the chance to ask the beautiful girl her name. He was having fun so much that his hormones drove hum crazy. He even thought of marking her as his.

Even though she's left almost half an hour ago already he could still feel her rough lips on his. Hovering it fully and kissing it roughly, it was like his lips were still on fire with the saliva-exchanging they did back there.

His hotness was bothering him so much and he wanted so much to run after her and take her fully publicly but being an Alpha and his very much composed self he chose not to and wanted to wait for the right chance.

Shaking his head to remove his explicit thoughts he turned his attention to his damaged computer on the floor that was severely broken that I think no warranty could even take upon on. Just looking at it's scattered broken pieces I think Steve Jobs would even throw that piece of shit on his face just at the sight of it.

Pressing a button on his telephone he spoke with authority and commanded one of his employees, "Peter, I'll be leaving in an hour and will be back in three so when I go back I want my smashed computer cleaned and replaced when I go back... Oh, peter? Tell Wacky to send the girl he sent just an hour ago to me tomorrow and tell him that we have something to talk about." He said in an officious yet authoritative tone that sends Peter a message to do what his boss was ordering.

-

After I easily scampered my way out of Xerxe- I mean Mr.Henderson's office, I continued with my job serving wealthy people their extremely expensive yet small amount of substance that they say taste perfect on their taste buds. Bullshit.

Wiping sweat that was dripping down my temple I dragged my hand down my blouse that left a sweat-print on it drying it off. My face was oily and arms were already tired from carrying trays all night around the clock while my throat was so dry I don't think I could even yell right now.

The club staff were already clearing the place up, they stacked the seats to the back room where all furniture were always hidden. I don't know why, don't ask. I walked my way to the counter and laid the tray down there while I rested both of my elbows on the expensive glass heaving a sigh and threw my head back as I was really lacking beauty sleep.

My lips tingled.

Suddenly my fingers landed on my aching lips, lips that were aching for his soft lips that fit mine perfectly. The tingles were absolutely making my lips curve in amusement. My lips that was lacking moisturizer ached for his lips that fulfilled my neglected pleasures. I laughed in annoyance yet smiled in satisfaction. Oh, his lips' effect on me. I thought then rolled my eyes.

Then a crashing sound surrounded the club, looking up I saw my boss, Wacky, looking frantically on each corner of the club obviously searching for something or someone. I arched my brow just as his gaze landed on me and he hurriedly made his way to where I was with a nervous yet pissed gleam in his eyes. Now what did I do?

"What happened?" He hissed then grabbed my arm too forcefully might I say and dragged me to a spot where we were out of earshot. When I didn't answer he tried again, "Let me rephrase that. What happened inside Mr.Xerxes' office that made him want to call you back there." He tried.