"She's just the best isn't she? Have a nice evening, headmaster." She said before practically pushing Jason out of the room, Tom following close behind, he placed his hand on her waist as soon as they began walking. She smiled at him for a moment, before her attention returned to Jason who walked on the other side of her. "What house are you in?"

"Slytherin." He replied,

"Tom's in Slytherin." She said, Jason eyed Tom and nodded.

"Yeah I could see that." Said Jason, nodding

"I'll take you to the common room, after your tour." Said Tom, and Jason's eyebrows raised and he looked at Ophelia

"You snagged yourself a Londoner." He said and Ophelia blushed, "She used to say,"

"Oh, Helga," She said and her forehead hit Tom's shoulder as they walked, He looked at her amused and her eyes were now trained on the ground,

"That Londoners had the most beautiful accents and one day she was going to marry one." Said Jason, as Ophelia turned a very lovely shade of red.

Tom raised his eyebrows and looked down at her.

"Fuck me." She muttered under her breath but Tom laughed, this seemed to break her out of her irritation, "This coming from someone who was best friends with a balloon when he was seven? Do you really want to play the embarassment game?"

"I suppose not. I heard from your brother that you were published?" He said, "I couldn't believe it."

"Yeah, I'm really proud." She said, "That's the great hall, we are now entering the transfiguration hall."

"I read it, you've got some opinions on you." HE said, and Ophelia's gaze narrowed, her face went blank.

"And?"

"Tread lightly." Said Tom, knowing the angry expression and glad not to be on the receiving end of it.

"I thought it was well done." He said, not catching the drift at all, and her face softened and she smiled at him.

"Thank you." She said.

"Made me laugh, made me agree with you a whole lot," He said,

"What have you been upto?" She asked.

"Regular stuff, learnt how to apparate, learnt how to conjure a glass of water, went through a brutal breakup, and then I ate the most splendid grilled cheese." Said Jason, smiling, his dimples showing proudly against his cheeks.

"I'm sorry to hear that." She said, and her eyes were suddenly empathetic.

"It was never going to work out." He said, shrugging, "We wanted different things, I wanted a real relationship, she wanted other girls."

"At least she was honest with you." Said Ophelia, "But that grilled cheese sounds brilliant."

"YEah, I think it's the butter."

"Salted butter?" Asked Ophelia, he nodded, "Yeah, that shit's good."

--

"I am going to Hufflepuff common room tonight." Said Ophelia, between kisses Tom was giving her in their shared common room.

"Bet I could change your mind." Said Tom, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck,

"I know you could, love." She said and that word leaving her lips was like an aphrodisiac.

He heard the door open, "OPHELIA!"Called Primrose. He let go of her.

"Which is why Rosie is here, because I made a promise." Said Ophelia standing slowly,