Twins? (Chapter 8)

Westly smiles a little at me before we hug again. "I guess you wouldn't remember me in person though.." he sighs. "No I don't I'm sorry..."

"Well it's not your fault you aren't the one with the photographic memory." He chuckles lightly. I cock my head slightly. "What do you mean?" He smiles. "I West Jones have a photographic memory." I smile back at the boy who looks so much like our father. "You're lucky," he says, "you got to live with a family..." his smile fades. I look at him and shake my head. "What do you mean no?" I wince as my pain guards drop. "Lyra?" West says alarmed. "I-I'm fine.. l-let it pass...." I answer fighting to stay awake. Suddenly I'm on the floor and West is kneeling next to me screaming something. Then it all goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~

When I wake in a bed with he is standing around me. "She's awake!" West says when i open my eyes. "W-what are you talking about?" He frowns. "You fainted from the pain, what even happened?" I sigh and right as I am about to tell him he says. "Lyra...."

"Lyra.."

"Lyra!" The voice is one I know. Wait. No. Please. No! I shake my head and blink really hard a few times. Crap. I think as my teacher comes into view. She is glaring down at me. "The bell rang 3 minutes ago Lyra."

"Wait... what?" I ask wanting to cry. "Pearl went to get your stuff and to walk home with you."

"But I wasn't here... I was at America's house..." I blink again. " No dear you must have just been Lost In Your Daydream..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)~)~~~~~~~~~))~~))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~))~)~~~~~~~~ hey guys!! Like the ending?! Should I write another?! Please tell me what you think and maybe I'll write a sequel called Lost In Hetalia High but only if you guys say I should
Xoxox~Penny