Saying Goodbye

**5 Years later**

Now I'm living in L.A along with my best friend Juliet who I have been close to ever since I came here. I left England to come to L.A to follow my dreams. I am now going to a school called La Art's Fashion School. I also use to dance and teach younger girls ballet until I broke my ankle and the Doctor told me I could no longer dance. I was so depressed after that dance was the only way for me to forget my worries, dance always helped me with my depression. Now I am more into fashion and that seems to take my mind off things since I can no longer dance. I have finished here at L.A's Fashion School of Arts now I'm going to London, to better my skills and take my fashion to a new level. My cousin Liam is so excited I'm coming back we can go back to the way we use to be before I left England.

My name is Avery Taylor by the way. My father was half British and half Puerto Rican. My mum was fully British. So that makes me one third Puerto Rican and the rest British, but no one could tell I was part Hispanic only by my tan in the summer, and sometimes I would surprise people by talking Spanish. I'm a brunette my hair is long it goes down to the middle of my back, my eyes are brown but have some hint of green in them, my skin is an olive brown maybe just a little lighter. I'm also not that tall, only 5'2. I'm not very skinny I'm just curvy, but I'm proving people wrong that just because your in the fashion industry doesn't mean you can't have meat on your bones.

"Avery! Hello Avery! Earth to Avery! I'm talking to you." Juliet said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh what?" I said

"I was saying why do you have to go?" Juliet asked

"Juliet I told you I'm going to London to become a better Designer" I told her

"Your already the best designer of our class. Your amazing Avery!" She said

"Thanks Jewls but I need to go back to my home. I miss my Aunt Karen and Liam so much, I know that my experience here ended. Its time to go back home." I told her

"Fine but don't forget about me !" She said

"Never Jewls!" I told her while hugging her
"Your like the sister I never had"

"Avery I have to go. Mike is here to pick me up don't forget we are going to dinner tonight before you leave tomorrow morning. Dont think i forgot that tomorrow is your birthday we are still celebrating. I can't believe you would go to London on your birthday only you." she said while laughing

"Jewls I know! I know! Go have fun." I said my iPhone vibrated in my pocket I took it out to see that Liam text me.

LiLi : I cant wait until you get here tomorrow I need to show you around London. I missed you so much A!!

Me : I can't wait either LiLi!! I missed you too it's not the same without your annoying self. Lol

LiLi : lol I could say the same A!

Me : Well I have to finish packing so see you tomorrow LiLi don't get into too much trouble with those boys. Lol

LiLi : I won't your such a mom lol. Bye A! See you tomorrow!

Me : Bye LiLi!

After two hours of packing I finally finished!

It was already ten at night and still no sign of Jewls she said we would go out for dinner since I'm leaving on my birthday. I guess something must of happened my flight leaves at one in the morning. The door bell rang I opened the door and it was Trevor my guy best friend.

"Ready Avery!?" He said almost out of breathe.

"Yes I am. Lets get my stuff." I said

After we packed my luggage into his car. I went to the kitchen and wrote a note to Jewls.

Dear Jewls,

I love you! I know you must have had a good excuse about dinner and not to show up well Trevor is here to take me to the airport I love you be save I will call you when I land.

Love yours truly A

"Okay let's go Trevor. I don't want to miss my flight." I said

We drove in silence to the airport I know Trevor didn't want me to leave. He wanted me to stay, just as bad as Jewls did, but I knew I had to go back I miss my aunt Karen, my cousins, and Liam.

We got to the airport quicker then I expected. Trevor took my luggage to where it was suppose to go. We walked to Dunkins since it was right by my terminal. I grabbed a coffee and of course Trevor got a donut and a coolatta.

"FLIGHT 297 NOW BOARDING!" the lady over the intercom said

"That's me I guess." I said

"I'm going to miss you A." Trevor said while hugging me.

"I'm going to miss you too T be good and tell Jewls I love her! I will call you both when I'm off the plane." I said

I could see the tears in his eyes. I was really going to miss him he was like a big brother to me.

I got onto the plane and immediately fell asleep.

**A couple hours later**

I woke up and looked outside it was already three in the afternoon.The pilot said we would be landing in about fifteen minutes. I can't wait to see everyone! I missed them all so much!