7. Get It On

–“I want you,”– I spoke a simple reply, but my voice was full of longing. He’d shagged enough women to know exactly what that meant.

–“Don’t worry, darling, we’ll get there,”– he drawled back, giving me a mischievous look, –“just relax and enjoy it,”–.

I was trying to, but no other guy I’d gotten this far with had ever made me feel quite so out of control.

Since he’d mostly undressed me already, I returned the favour, and unbuttoned the silky shirt he was wearing, tore it out of his leather trousers and deposited it next to the bed. He gave me a look of surprise mixed with respect, but mostly filled with desire. With those quick fingers of his, John undid the clasp on the back of the bra I had on (but clearly not for much longer) with a fire in his eyes that was so intense it almost scared me. He didn’t even need to touch me by this point, the look was so good. Soon enough, he had everything I was wearing off, and I made it my mission to do the same for him in the near future. Never had I seen someone look at me with so much passion, and I began to feel a bit self conscious that I was naked and he was almost fully clothed.

He leaned back in for another desperate kiss, his hands and mouth on my chest, but while he did that I sneakily unzipped his trousers. His eyes flew open when he felt my hands.

–“Irene!”– He gasped shakily, entirely out of breath.

I didn’t reply, just flashed him with a wicked smile, then placed his head back on my chest so he could kiss me. I removed his trousers, and he removed his own pants, and I got a look at him. I was speechless.

His skin felt boiling against mine, like he was burning up. The best part about that was that I was the cause, and the thought made me shiver with anticipation - what else was he going to do to me tonight?

I quickly found out, as his searching hands moved lower, past my waist, and he moved his whole body down with them. My eyes went wide.

–“John? What are you doing?”– I asked urgently.

–“What does it look like, love?”– He purred, looking like he was already struggling to contain himself, –“I’m gonna start this thing properly.”–

Right then, I needed him more than ever.

–“Do it, please,”– I begged him, clutching at his hair to pull him closer, which fanned his fire, and he started at me with renewed intensity, moving up my legs. If he was going to carry on teasing me like this all night, then I’m not sure I could bear it

He invited me to wrap my legs around him, and I obviously did it - right now I was more turned on than I’d ever been, and I wasn’t about to stop. He slowly kissed my stomach and worked his way down with his lips along the inside of my thighs. I shuddered. He hovered over where my legs met my body for longer, and the feel of his hot breath on the skin there really was something else. I didn’t want him to move. Just when I though nothing could feel any better, he put his tongue on me and moved slowly upwards; I knew exactly where he was going.

As soon as I felt the warmth of his tongue as it slipped in me, I gripped the sheets with some force. I didn’t even notice him staring at me with huge eyes as he attended to his work. My own eyes were closed, too lost in the moment to care where he was looking, and instead focused on the sensations he was sending through me as he flicked his tongue about. One of my hands flew to the back of his head, grasping his meticulously styled mullet to hold him in place. The entire time, he repeated my name in a thick voice, shot with lust.

–“John, please don’t stop,”– I pleaded with him, restless. Something was building.

He locked eyes with me, his mouth too busy to reply, and the look he gave told me he had no intention of stopping. Suddenly, something crept up on me and I grasped the sheets even tighter, turning my hands red. I’d probably pulled too tight on john’s hair, too. But he didn’t help, and instead sped up the movement on his tongue until I physically couldn’t bare it anymore, and came apart shaking.

After a few seconds, he removed himself and ventured back up my body to rest beside me. Exhausted already, I laid on his bare chest as he ran a hand up and down my back, comforting me. I attempted to slow my ragged breathing and racing pulse by letting my muscles relax, and I went limp. John ran a hand through my hair in a loving way, and I sighed contentedly.

–“How was that?”– He asked me, out of breath himself.

It took me a few seconds to compose myself and clear my foggy mind.

–“Amazing”–.

I felt him sigh in amusement.

–“You haven’t seen barely anything, yet.”–