Riss couldn't hold on any longer so I ran to her side to help her push the door shut.

Gigi: MINHO HURRY!- I said since I could feel more Rotters trying to push the door open.

We were gonna die, that was until...

Mashiho: Guys! Are any of you moving the doorknob of my apartment?- He asked scared through the walkie-talkie.

Minho: Yeah, it's us, open the door quick!!- He screamed through the door.

After a couple of seconds the door opened, me and Riss looked at each other.

Riss: Ready? We run in 3....2....1, GO!- She said as both of us let go of the door running straight into Mashiho's apartment.

We closed the door behind us as we all pushed it shut since we knew the Rotters were gonna try and open it.

Gigi: SHIT, We might need to tell the others, the Rotters could be running up the stairs as far as I know.- I said as I pushed the door, after some seconds the pushing against the door from the other side stopped.

Mashiho: I think they are gone...- He said as he started breathing again.

Riss quickly grabbed the walkie-talkie again to tell the others.

Riss: If anyone is outside their apartments go back and lock it, Rotters are running up the stairs and we don't want more incidents. I repeat everyone get inside your apartments, Rotters are on the stairs.- She repeated as we all finally got off the door.

Minho: Hey, thanks for saving our asses.- He said to Mashiho.

Mashiho: No worries.- He said as he sat down on the floor.

Riss: We haven't found Felix or Changbin what are we gonna do?- She asked as she seemed stressed, to be honest, we all were.

Before anyone could say anything we heard the walkie-talkie trying to establish contact.

Chan: We found Changbin.- He said and I swear I let the weight on my chest go down a little.

Gigi: Thank God.- I said as I placed one hand on my chest.

Minho grabbed the walkie-talkie as he spoke in it.

Minho: Changbin tell us what happened, where's Felix?- He asked as we waited for the answer.

Changbin: We both started running when we found some Rotters at the really top of the building, they blocked the hallways and me and Felix had to split up, I tried to look for him but I couldn't find him. He had the walkie-talkie, he probably dropped it or something, but honestly, I thought he was here with you guys.- He said catching his breath since apparently he was running before.

Changbin: He had a gun with him I'm sure he is okay...I hope he is.- He whispered the last thing.

Gigi: No we can't sit here, we need to keep looking.- I said as I stood up to go to the door.

Minho: No, it's getting dark and there are a million Rotters out there we can't risk getting bitten.- He said placing a hand on my shoulder.

Riss: He's right...- She said looking at nowhere in particular.

After some more arguing, we concluded that we'll try to find Felix the next day, I didn't like the idea at all but I had to go with it, we all organized around the apartment as we all took a bed, Mashiho and Minho were in one room while me and Riss were in another one.

We noticed the apartment still had some water running so we used it to finally shower, we changed into some fresh clothes as we now got ready for bed, yeah we kind of slept in the same clothes since we are not gonna have the privilege of taking a pajama since we are in the darn apocalypse.