Z land pt. 8

P.O.V Em

After the other guys trying to console me and the girls, Mr. Dan helped us settled down in a home, the whole community was basically like a little neighborhood, there were houses all around and people were walking casually on the streets and on the road since there were no cars on them, there were even some dogs with their owners walking around, this just seemed...unreal the whole mess that was going on outside compared to all the peace that was here, it just didn't seem fair, I felt a heavy feeling on my heart again remembering how we left all of the guys behind...

Mr. Dan: Okay ladies, you'll be staying in this house and I'll move the rest of the guys to another house cause we don't want any other new members to the community.- He said joking or at least trying to joke around.

Gigi: Hey, but where's JYP? Didn't he tell you we were coming?- She asked clearly mad, her eyes and nose were puffy and red from crying.

Mr. Dan: I'm sorry little lady but I haven't heard that name in my life.- He said a little confused.

Em: He told us he saved some space for us so we could all stay here, are you sure you didn't hear of a name like that?- I asked still pushing it.

Mr. Dan: I'm sorry but I haven't, I'll try to ask the guards on each section for him, I'll let you know as soon as I can if something does happen.- He said as he moved his cane around.

After a while Mr. Dan and the other guys left to be placed on another home, that's when me, Riss, Gigi, and Karen got inside the home we were assigned in.

Riss: I don't like the idea of staying here too long, what if we never see the other guys again?- She asked worried, we all were to be honest, except for Karen she seemed pretty okay with everything.

Karen: We are in a safe place now and that's all that matters.- She said as she laid on the couch with no worries at all.

Gigi: Of course you said that all those guys mean nothing to you, actually we are not even on a team right now either so if you want to try something just be aware that I can return it 10 times worse.- She said as she got close to where Karen was laying down, I had to place my hand in front of her since she was about to kill Karen for real.

Em: Gigi, we can't just best her up, they'll probably kick us out if we do something out of the rules here.- I said as I pushed her back a little.

Karen: That's exactly what I mean, you know I will miss that guy Yedam, he was pretty handsome.- She said to which I turned around ready to launch at her.

Em: Oh not on my watch bitch!- I said as I tried to jump at her if it wasn't for Gigi and Riss who stopped me on time.

Riss: Remember what you said a few seconds ago o violence or they'll kick us out.- She said as she pushed me back.

After everyone calmed down, we decided to take a room each Gigi took a room for herself and me and Riss took another shared one, and about Karen, we let her sleep on the couch since she fell asleep almost instantly and we didn't bother about waking her up to choose a room.

I decided to check my bag and I noticed all my weapons were gone, of course, they took my bow, my knives, and my gun, all that was left were some medicines and some candy as well as some snacks, nothing important, I checked the secret bag that was hidden at the bottom, and it eventually was there, the radio was laying there.

Em: YES, I still have it!- I said excitedly calling Riss's attention.

Riss: What do you got there?- She asked as she was taking some of her clothes out.

Em: The radio, they didn't take it, they must have not seen it.- I said as I tried to turn it on.

It worked.