Bnha child #4

Ahaha his notes are super messy since it's technically two character between me and the friend who made Jin.
These guys are twins, my boy's name is Kei (K).

We finally decided this morning that they'd be in the general department since their quirks wouldn't work on robots

NAME• Kei (K) Umezaki
HEIGHT• 174 cm
AGE• 16
Class 1-C, General.

APPEARANCE• maroon hair, rusty orange eyes. He's usually smiling or smirking because he's always up to something.
He's not very muscular, but he can still pack a punch if he had to.

PERSONALITY• Kei is a smooth talker and sometimes can try a little too hard to get what he wants. Typically his brother will smack some sense into him.

He doesn't seem like he can be serious, which most of his classmates and teachers worry about, but has shown significant concentration and focus whilst training.

Kei has a charming personality and can be arrogant, but that doesn't make him any less sweet.
Kei is the type of person where he NEEDS to be vocal since he's so chatty, but his quirk prevents that. His brother is thankful for this but knows it can cause some problems since Kei likes to prank people by suddenly talking in class. This angers Aizawa greatly.

He's also very protective of thoes he loves and will forever and always protect them before himself, which causes him a lot of trouble. He also tends to be very jealous of people if they're trying to take his brother away from him, or if someone shows improvement before himself. While he knows he can't control it, he still gets upset about it.

him and his brother are known as the "Idol Twins"
Kei's personal title is "The Bi-con"

Kei and Shizuka have always been able to communicate through certain looks and whenever Kei likes someone or shows interest in someone (even as a friend) Shizuka does everything he can to help.

QUIRK• Voice Paralysis
   DESC- His quirk affects his voice, making it difficult for him to speak to people normally.
When he talks, his voice echos loudly, and affects the person/people around him and causes them to be paralyzed. Their body will become stuck in place, but they'd still be completely conscious. He's able to talk only if he keeps his voice at one tone, which is quite and monotone. People like Kaminari and Kirishima usually laugh at this, but not to be mean.

An obvious downside would be that he isn't able to talk, but the more complex weaknesses are; his quirk only lasts so long depending on a person and how weak and tired they may be. The more aware a person and the stronger minded they are, the more difficult it may be to keep them in a paralyzed state, and if he's distracted, the effect on the person won't last more than 3-5 minutes.

CLOTHES•
  Everyday- White button up shirt, sometimes with a pastel coloured sweater on top, normally compliments this with blue or black cuffed jeans, maybe the occasional maroon.

EXTRAS•
Likes: bubble tea, bubble baths, bubbles, and short cake.
Dislikes: horror movies, reading
Hobbies: he likes going on early morning walks and sitting in nature, and gardening, and loves to express himself through drawing.

No backstory since this is a joined process and we've either been busy, forgot, and now in quarantine :)

That's it for these guys