Mega oof

For thoes who for some reason still check my shit, I have new stuff and characters and all that jazz. Idk what to even do with them but here they are please love my children.

Some of them have a lot of character detail and some I haven't gotten around to writing. I've been one lazy bitch and doing nothing but watch and read Jojo's sooooooo

 I've been one lazy bitch and doing nothing but watch and read Jojo's sooooooo

This is Kiyoshi Hajime, he's a Faun.
APPEARANCE• Long ginger hair, typically in a ponytail, and his horns are black. The lower half of his body (the goat half) is ginger, and his tail is white. He is around 5'10", and isn't overly muscular, but enough to tell he travels or has engaged in fights a few times.
He has round, blue eyes, one appearing lighter than the other as it is blind. On that same eye, there is a scar running from about  an inch above his eyebrow to a bit below his eye.
Kiyo has freckles on his face, neck, and shoulders, and a few spreading to his lower arms. He has pale skin, and on his right arm, he has a tattoo of a symbol that looks like horns.

Scars are scattered across his body here and there, not entirely from fighting, but perhaps a few...clumsy accidents.

PERSONALITY•
-Clumsy boi
-mom friend
-worried and anxious
-gets jealous
-book worm/smart boi

MAGIC• Melody
     Desc- Kiyoshi developed his powers at the normal age for a magic user, which is typically 3-5.
     The name Melody indicates that his magic may revolve around music. And yes, that's correct.

Kiyo had a musical gift since the age of 3, and was beginning to cast spells whenever he used his flute (also choice of castor), thus resulting his magic's core.

When playing certain songs/melodies; and if activated, Kiyoshi can cast spells on himself, others or objects. And if not activated, he can simply just play music for fun.

Ex. If his power is activated, and he played a lullaby, he could put other living creatures to sleep.

HABITS•
•When Kiyo is embarrassed or flustered, he tends to chew on his bottom lip and the tips of his ears turn pink.
•He has a habit of humming when he's focused.
•He also plays with his hair a lot without noticing it (ex. Twirling it around his finger, or ruffling it a lot, taking it out of his pony tail and the tying it back up again)