Bnha child #1

Hi hello thoes who like bnha you may have seen me mention that I have characters so mayhaps you were awaiting this? Oh...no you say? Well maybe you'll consider that answer after you meet some baby beans. These were drawn a few days ago so this is my recent "art style" though it is always being improved ;)

 These were drawn a few days ago so this is my recent "art style" though it is always being improved ;)

NAME• Yoru Yasasuda
HERO NAME• White Phantom
HEIGHT• 183 cm
AGE• 16

FACE• Round babey face, droopy, red eyes. He tends to look full of curiosity, yet manages to look utterly exhausted at the same time. The left side of his head appears to be a melted slimy consistency, yet it still manages to act like hair. The right side of his head has longer and shaggy white hair.
BODY• Slender frame, but buff enough for his age. He isn't the STRONGEST person, but he's able to defend himself.

PERSONALITY• when you first meet him, he'll be blunt, stubborn and brutally honest. He'll come off as rude but you can easily tell he means well.

When you get to know him you learn that he's a softie who just needs love in his life. He's playful and loves to joke around, but he can be dead serious when a situation calls for it. He doesn't put up with a lot of shit, and prefers it when everyone is getting along. He hates arguing.

While he loves his cuddles and hugs, but isn't one to be upfront about it. He also loves playing with hair so sometimes he can be spotted braiding one of the girls's hair and even styling some of the guys's.

QUIRK• Phantom
Desc: While phantom takes on physical changes to his everyday appearance; he is able to completely melt his body down to a pile of sludge. While in the sludge form he can range from either a slimy consistency or a clay like consistency.
While in this form, he is able to adhere and restrain the enemy, and trick them too if he's fast enough. It would also make sense that he can learn to control this for a certain limb(s).
If he stays in his sludge form for too long, he becomes unconscious which could make it easy for someone to kill him or kidnap him depending on his consistency.

CLOTHES•
Everyday: Grey hoodie, purple t-shirt, black ripped jeans, black shoes.

Hero Costume: his top is similar to Momo's, only difference is that instead of having no middle portion; it's now black mesh. This is because he needs something that doesn't restrict him when he becomes sludge. His pants are baggy black cargo pants.

EXTRA•
Likes: Rain, gardening, playing in his guitar, and videooo gaammesss.
Dislikes: his parents, arguing, spicey food.
If I were to make a headcanon for him I'd say he'd have a crush on Sero. But that's not a necessary detail. He doesn't have a preference or view on genders, so really he's pansexual.

BACKSTORY• Yoru was born with his quirk, and for his family it wasn't unusual. His mom was able to make things turn into slime or liquid, and his dad was able to morph with object, and sometimes people.

When Yoru was in kindergarten, he was cheerful and always happy. He felt loved and had normal thoughts for a 5 year old.

But it didn't last long.
Yoru's parents were villains who were hiding out. And the we're trying to train Yoru and his younger sister, Yakuzaki, to continue their legacy. Yoru's dad overworked him so much that his quirk began taking physical changes to the small boy's body. By this time him and Yaku were adopted by a woman; who they now consider their actual mom.

Going to school was difficult for Yoru since most kids were afraid of his appearance, but as he grew older it began looking normal.

He's still self conscious about it though so he hides as much of his face as he can.

Because of his background, it's difficult for people to trust him. But he was accepted to U.A since it's easy to see where his heart rests.

His mother is still on the run.