6 ➳ give in

((Authors note// a bit somewhat dirty))

✏️ shay

My eyes fluttered open and I let out a small sigh to realize I was in bed alone. I was still dressed in only my panties so I decided to change back into my clothes. I went going to remain naked like this.

I decided to remain in Louis's bed. I was so comfortable and I didn't want to get out to see him.

It didn't take long until my peace was interrupted by the one devil himself. I backed up against the wall trying to get far as possible from him.

"Baby, I want to take you out tonight." Louis said and my eyes widened.

"Where?!" I asked happy and he started to laugh at me.

"To my friends house for dinner and sorry to crush your hopes but they know about you so sorry." He said and I just bit down on my lip.

"Do I have to go?" I asked and he nodded. I just bit down harder on my lip.

"We don't have to start getting ready until 5 so we have most of the days to ourselves." He said happy and I shook my head.

"I rather die than spend the day with you." I told him and his face grew angry.

"Im trying to have patience with you babygirl so don't test me today especially since what happened last night." He said and I just decided to keep quiet before I say something I'll regret.

"So what would you like to do today?" Louis changed the subject and I gave him a look.

" I will like to go home and see my sister. Also, to get away far away from you." I smiled innocently and Louis sat straight up.

"Listen Shayliene I'm really not in the mood for your attitude today so calm yourself before I do something I regret." He hissed angrily and I sat up too.

"Why can't you just let me go?" I asked and his hand grabbed my cheeks and brought my face closer to him.

"You're mine and I'm not going to let you out in that harsh cold world where you'll end up suffering. I saved you and you should be grateful. Now who do you belong to?" He said and his grip on my face got harsher.

"You." I answered and he let me go.

It's been an hour and Louis was just on his phone while holding me tightly against him. My head rested on his chest and his other hand rested on my bum. I was uncomfortable but I wasn't trying to have what happened last night repeat.

"I love you." Louis said out of nowhere and I didn't say anything back.

"Say it back." He demanded and I looked up at him.

"I don't love you though." I told him and he frowned a bit.

"I can make you love me." He said serious and I shook my head.

"Funny." I said and he sat up and then placed me on his lap.

"Mhmm I doubt babygirl." He said and I felt his hand on my stomach.

"L-louis." My voice shook and he moved his hand on my chin to make me look at his face. My head laid back on his shoulder as I felt his hand moved into the pair of boxers of his I wore.

"Don't say anything. Just give in." He told me and I felt myself just nodding. The next second his hand slid down approaching into my s*x.

"Look at me." Louis demanded and I nodded while staring into his deep blue eyes.

I quickly snapped out of it before anything happens but he slowly pushed a finger into my core making me let out a small gasp of pain.

"So tight angel." He hummed and I felt the tears slowly escape my hazel eyes.

He slowly started to pump his finger in and out of me. I felt my hips buckle in his touch as pleasure built inside of me. I bit down my lip trying to contain a moan from escaping my lips. I didn't want to give Louis the satisfaction of thinking he has this effect on me.

"Cmon look at me baby." He told me and I looked at him again.

I bit down harder on my lip and he moved his finger faster and the moan escaped my lips.

"That's it Shay. Moan my name for me." He smirked and then took his finger out and just rubbed my core in repeating circular motions.

"Louisssss." I moaned and his smirk grew wider than before.

"That's it Shay." He hummed once again as he started to go faster. Soon my back arched and I threw my head back.

I felt something build inside me and I could feel myself on the edge of just releasing.

"Cum for me baby." He said a bit excitedly.

Soon enough I let out a gasp of relief as I felt myself release and Louis just pressed his lips into mine.

"See it won't be that bad staying with me." He smirked as he got up from bed and walked into his closet.

"Change into that love and you can shower if you want." Louis said as he walked out of his room.

I started at the short sleeveless red peplum dress he laid in front of me. I spotted a pair of matching heels on the end of the bed too.

I made myself into the shower and took a quick shower.

I started to realize what happened early and how I gave in to that asshole. I sat on the floor of the bathtub and mentally yelled at myself for being a dumbass.

I was and am going to find a way to get back home before anything happens.