chapter 14

Shay

I wanted to run before this plane would take off. Everyone was outside of the plane talking about something. Zayn wouldn't let Aurora come in and be with me. Apparently, Louis is being more strict and her not being with me is part of my punishment. He's been stricter and more controlling. He was telling me that he was putting new rules for me once we get to the place we were staying at.

I kept pulling on the seatbelt, I was in tears because it wouldn't unlock. Who the fuck locks a seatbelt? I didn't care if he wanted to be more controlling but taking me away from England? And taking Aurora? This kid.

Aurora then walked in and was dragged to her seat a couple down from mine with Zayn. I recognized the next two guys who were the one's who kidnapped me and dragged me back to Louis. I gave them the meanest glare before returning to staring out the window. Then Liam walked in with Sophia and sat behind us. Lastly, Louis walked in and took his seat next to me.

The minute I heard the door shut, I closed my eyes tightly to hold the tears in. The pilot spoke on the intercom to put our seat belts because we were ready to fly. I bit down on my lip and brought my knees up to the seat. I then felt the plane start moving and I stared out the window.

"Bea." Was all I said as a chocked sob left my mouth. The plane started going faster and I started full on sobbing when we were finally in the air.

After ten minutes we were allowed to get up and walk. Louis was just talking to HARRY?

I looked behind me and Aurora was just sitting there bored as Zayn talked to Liam. She spotted me and smiled softly at me and I did the same back.

I sat back down and I was getting tired after an hour of sitting. I had to get up at least. The only one who had the key was Louis. I sighed and I poked him.

"Yes Shay?" He asked.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked him and he sighed. He pulled out the key and unlocked me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. He stood outside the stall as I used the bathroom.

It felt good to be standing up at least instead of being in that damn seat. I took my time and after seven or so minutes I got out. LOUIS grabbed my hand again. I sighed as I sat down on my seat and he was ready to lock me again. I stopped him before he could.

"Please don't." I looked at him with teary eyes.

"Shay I nee-"

"No you don't. I promise I'll be good." I cried in a begging way. He sighed.

I felt as if he locked it that I was more trapped in a way. He just nodded and gave in. I hugged him as a thanks. I ended up laying my head on his legs and he played with my hair. I was trying to get in his good side so I can talk to Aurora. After a while I looked up at him and he was talking to Harry. I found myself admiring his angelic looking features.

"Lou." I said and he looked at me.

"Can I please go talk to Aurora?" I asked and he looked back at Zayn.

"Fine babe." He told me and I got up excited.

"Zayn, can you come here so we can discuss some things with you?" Louis was still holding my hand and Zayn came over.

"I want you back here in your seat in an hour. Alright?" Louis told me and I nodded. He then pecked my lips for a couple seconds before letting me go.

I literally ran to Aurora. She just laughed as I sat down besides her.

"You're happy." She told me.

"I got him to let me go and come talk to you." I said.

"That's good. Before we left England he kept telling us how he's going to be a bit more stricter." She told me.

"Yeah I noticed." I sighed and she started talking to me about how this wasn't her first time leaving England with them.

I talked to her about my sister and maybe cried a bit on how much I hate how Louis was bringing me to America.

For an hour we talked about random stuff and I got a bit more calmer. If it wasn't for her this would all be torture.

"I have to go before Louis gets his period." I said and she laughed and nodded. I got up and made my way back to my original seat.

Zayn went back to Aurora and Louis smirked when I came back. I sat down beside him and I decided to take a nap. He noticed I got tired and pulled me into his arms. I just let him and I laid my head on his chest as he slouched a bit.

I was in the point of falling asleep when I heard Louis's voice, "I love you so much my beautiful girl."

LOUIS

I watched Shay slowly fall asleep peacefully in my arms. I stared at how peaceful she was and wished she could be like this at times. I was going to prove to her that staying with me would be the best. I had a surprise for her at the place we were going to. I have to be a bit more controlling because she's a handful.

She was something else and it's hard to explain how difficult she was. I planned to make her opinion change and I was going to do it. I never loved someone in my life like the way I feel for Shay.

She was my light and the only thing saving me at the moment from everything.

She's my everything.