Chapter 11; doncaster.

Aurora

I have no idea how Shay did it but she got out. I was so happy for her to leave and find her sister. I was sitting down in a table with Louis, Liam, Sophia, Niall, Zayn, and Harry. The night Louis called us, he was furious.

"Where could she be?" Sophia asked and everyone thought.

"Aurora what do you know? You talk to her everyday." Louis said and everyone turned to me.

"She never mentioned it to me. We always talked about our days but she never said about escaping." I said quick.

"If we find out you knew anything about it Aurora. You'll be punished." Zayn said and I nodded.

"What about the tracker?" Sophia then mentioned and Louis's eyes widened. Shit, shit, shit. LOUIS forgot about that and now this girl mentions it.

Louis pulled out his phone and in about two minutes he was smirking.

"She's in Doncaster." He said.

"Now what?" HARRY asked.

"We have to go get her but I need to find out how because she knows everyone here but Niall and Harry." Louis replied.

"What if we go get her tomorrow?" Niall suggested.

"That's perfect but how?" Louis questioned.

"I think I can figure something out but once we have her. Do we bring back here?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. I want you to bring her knocked out though." Louis said and they both nodded understanding.

"Would you two like to stay here?" Louis asked zayn and me. I looked at Zayn and he just nodded.

"Thanks." He said. Everyone then stood up and left.

"Aurora can you go into the guest room?" Zayn asked and I just nodded. I made my way up the stairs and waited for Zayn to come.

I was praying that somehow Shay would leave Doncaster to somewhere else before they get to her.

Shay

It's been two weeks since I escaped and now I'm in Doncaster with my sister. We were staying with a cousin of mine for the meantime. I told my sister I was kidnapped and that's about it. She was shaken up about something that I didn't want to have her worry more.

"Shay, I'm going to go with Eliza to the park." Bea told me and I nodded while watching tv.

"Are you going to go anywhere today?" Alaska, my cousin, asked me and I shook my head.

"I was gonna ask if you wan-" there was a knock on the door and we both went to open up. It was two boys and one of them looked sore and bruised.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"My friend here was just attacked by someone. Do you guys have a first aid kit?" The curly hair guy asked.

"Uh no but we can help." Alaska said while helping them in. We helped them to the couch and Alaska came up.

"I don't have a first aid kid or anything medical but I can go to the local store quick to get one." Alaska suggested.

"That would be helpful, thank you." The injured one said.

"Shay, stay here while I go get one." Alaska said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded and ran out.

"Do you want some water?" I asked them and they nodded.

I went into the kitchen to get some. I turned around with the two cups in my hands and the two guys were standing there. He didn't looked injured anymore.

"What are you guys-"

"Shay, Louis isn't really happy about you leaving him." My eyes widened as I realized what they were here for. I grabbed the two cups and threw it at them. Then I ran to the door. I quickly opened it but a pair of arms grabbed my waisted and lifted me up in the air.

"PLEASE! DONT TAKE ME BACK!" I cried while I fought in his arms. I was screaming and crying as I realized that I was going back.

"NIALL hurry up!" The one carrying me yelled. I then felt something put in my mouth and I was shaking. I felt my eyes get heavy and soon I was knocked out.

LOUIS

I was waiting for Niall and Harry to come back with Shay. Aurora was sitting on the stairs waiting while Zayn was standing by the door. I know they were close since I was tracking them by Shay's tracker. I was waiting impatiently for her.

Suddenly, Zayn opened the door and Harry walked in carrying Shay. They stopped in front of me and I took a look at Shay. Her cheeks were tear stained and she was knocked out cold. Aurora stood up as I could see her looking worried to us.

"Take her to my room and leave her in the bed. Lock the door from the outside once you leave her there." I said and he nodded.

"She's going to wake up in about an hour or so at least." NIALL told me and I thanked him.

Authors note

Since I felt bad for not updating in a long time im going through chapters i written and editing them. I'm on spring break and I'll maybe update one more chapter later after since I'm going right now out. Comment guys :-)))