Chapter 29

I had to unpublish it to fix something but it's still the same chapter but you may wanna read it in case.

Shay

        "Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time but Louis just kept smirking without glancing at me.

"I told you it's a surprise. It's a 7 hour flight from where we're leaving so you're going to have to be patient Shay." He told me. So we're leaving the country?

"Fine," I sighed while sitting back in the car. I turned on the radio and the song Or Nah came on.

I spotted Louis's private plane from where we were.

"We are coming back right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I just have some things to take care of and where we are going is a lovely place so we can enjoy our stay." Louis told me and I nodded understanding.

Louis parked the car and someone came to take the luggages from the back. I grabbed my small purse and took it with me while the luggages went somewhere else.

"Go inside and take your seat while I talk to the pilot." He told me and i nodded then turned to walk away. I felt him smack my ass making me just run faster to the plane. I heard his chuckle from where I was.

I put my bag down as I took the sight in of this plane. It was much different then the last one. This one had an actual bed in the middle with two seats by it. I was surprised. I took a seat on the chair and waited for Louis to come back.

He walked in after ten minutes and sat down on the other chair. He motioned for me to put on my seatbelt and I did. Then he gave me a piece of gum and told me to sit back and relax a bit.

After ten minutes it was safe for us to get up and walk around.

"You like it?" He smiled as he sat down on the bed.

"It's amazing! The view is so pretty!" I said looking outside the window.

"Not as pretty as my view right now." He said and I turned to him smiling softly.

He then motioned for me to walk over to him and I did. He pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck as one of his went around my back.

"I know you're going to like where we are going." He told me looking up to me.

"You been to the place before?" I asked him and he nodded.

"My fifth time coming here but this time is going to be different." He told me.

"How's it going to be different this time?"

"I'm coming with the most perfect girl." He said and I blushed softly.

"I'm not that perfect Louis." I told him honestly and he shook his head.

"I love everything about you Shayliene Jones. You're perfect to me and that's all that matters." He told me and i didn't know what to honestly tell him.

"Louis, can I kiss you?" Was all I found me asking and I was a bit surprised when those words left my lips.

"Of course babygirl." He said and I softly pressed my mouth against his.

Our lips softly brushed against each other and I can't lie about how amazing it felt to kiss him. His lips went with mine perfectly and the feeling drove me to the edge. His lips were the softest thing I touched ever.

As the kiss grew deeper, he grabbed the back of my thigh and set me on a straddling position. He then slowly laid back and I was on top of him. A moan escaped my lips when I felt him gently squeeze my bum then his tongue gently brush against mine, which I opened mine softly to let him in.

I let him take dominance and his hands went to the buttons of my shorts. He slowly unbuttoned them and then pulled them off. My hands then pulled off his blazer and began to unbutton his shirt.

He quickly wrapped his arms around me and turned us over so he was on top. I giggled softly as he pulled off his shirt frustrated.

He took the moment to take mine off and threw it with the rest of our clothes.

Louis then stood up and removed his pants so he was left in his boxers. He hooked his fingers on my panties and slowly pulled them down.

"Just relax Shay." He told me and I nodded as he slowly separated my legs from each other.

"Already so wet for me." He said and he pressed his tongue on my heat making me arch my back.

He held my hips in place and began.

A moan escaped my mouth as his tongue flicked, which made me think about the song in the car. He then placed his thumb as he licked around. His thumb drew circles as his tongue swirled.

"Louis," I panted and he soon grabbed my hips and pulled me to him.

"Remember what I told you to call me." He said.

"Daddy." I moaned softly and I could see the smirk set on his face.

"I love you." He told me while placing a soft kiss on my lips then quickly parting away which had me wanting more of the taste of his lips.

"You ready?" He asked me and I nodded nervously.

He teasingly rubbed himself on me before slowly sinking in. I let out a small moan as he slowly started to thrust a bit more faster.

He would thrust slowly before picking up pace and then start the cycle over. Multiple moans escaped our mouths as he pushed himself deeper.

"Daddy." I moaned as I was reaching my climax and he just softly smirked.

He slowly pulled out and at the moment I reached my climax and so did he. I felt him lick up all my juices and then he plopped himself next to me.

"And you say you hate me." He softly chuckled and I was blushing but I covered my face.

"It's alright Shay." He slowly removed my hands and pecked my lips softly.

"I know how you feel and it makes me happy that you didn't even stop me or anything. It means you're actually falling for me."

"That's excactly what I'm afraid of." I mumbled softly as I got up. I quickly put on my panties and bra as he put on his boxers.

"Let's just rest a bit." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear and I nodded. I climbed into bed and I laid my head on his chest.

"I love you Shay." Was the last thing he said before I drifted off to sleep.

***

Authors Note

I'm in such a good mood that I decided to update this chapter :-) I think I may update later tonight or tomorrow ! But either way check out my new book please :-/ and vote! Also, happy birthday to Niall my bby !!!!!¡¡!!

Pic of the plane on the side / top ?