Twenty-six

Jisung's pov

"We're here" Minho says

"Why are we at a bakery?" I say clueless

"Why else? Cheesecake dork!" He smiles

"oh, OH now I get it!" I say excited and jump in my seat.

"Come on, we have to hurry before they close" he says and we run to the bakery.

"Uh excuse me, are you closed yet?" Minho asks politely.

"No, we will be open for another 10 minutes" the women says and give Minho a look.

"Thanks!" He grabs my hand "come choose who one you want."

"O-ok" I look down at out clasped hands then at the cakes.

"Wahhh" I say suprised.

"Nice right? You can have anything you want" he looks at me and chuckles

"I want that" I point at a price if cheesecake "and....that" I say but look at a price of chocolate cake.

"Ok, whatever you may like" he smiles and takes it up for us to pay.

"That will be $12.38 sir" she looks at the monitor "here your receipt"

"Thankyou" he says and drops a his remaining change into the tip jar.

We get inside the car and minho looks at the receipt.

"What's that?" I look at the blue writing on the small piece of paper.

Minho scoffs lightly "she gave me her number"

"Is she hitting in you?" I say trying to catch on

"Yea" he says in one answer and crumbles the paper.

"You seem mad..." I say and think to pull out the cake "I bought the cake for you, I heard you like chocolate"

"I knew that wasn't for you!" He laughs "you never eat chocolate, thanks sung" he smiles fondly

"No prob" I saw "where to now?"

"It's a surprise" he puts his finger over his mouth and laughs "don't worry, just eat your cheesecake"

"If you insist-" I hesitate and pull out the dessert and take a bite "ivs reAli guud"

~

Minho's POV

"Ta-da!" I smile and wiggle my arms

"Isn't this...."

"The beach where we came before" i confirm his suspicion.

"Oh, I remember!" He looks around "are we here to watch the sunset again?"

"Not exactly..?" I think it through "just follow me"

"Suspicious" he says under his breath.

~

"This is right where we were!" I exclaim satisfied.

"And the point of this is...?" He says still very much confused.

"Right, uh-" I nervously begin "so I just want to say thankyou for helping me, and agreeing to play along with me this whole time.....and being a really great fake boyfriend."

"That's all did you really have to-"

"But I don't want you to be my fake boyfriend anymore" I interrupt him "I want you to be my boyfriend, my really boyfriend"

Jisung sits without saying anything for a few minutes. I begin to be worried then he looks at me.

Jisung hugs me very tightly "please don't play with my emotions" he seems to be sad.

"Did I do something ...wrong?" I ask concerned

"No, that's why, your being really perfect right now" he laughs at himself a little.

"Oh, well thats good" I actually take a breath in after holding it for so long "what do you say? Will you be my cheesecake loving, puffy faced, boyfriend?"

"Can I kiss you?" He looks into my eyes

"Only if that means y-"

His lips hit mine before I could finish. I wanted it to last forever.

Who knew I could be this happy. Everything I want. He's here, with me.

/Edited/