Ten

//by this is the same day as the last chapter :)) enjoy!//

"SEUNG LOOK" Jisung shouted at seungmin as soon as they walked in.

"What do you want now" Seungmin says in an annoyed voice.

"They have a cheesecake place hereeeee"

"Nope, we are not going" he shut him off quickly.

"BUT WHY" Jisung whined

"Because, last time we had cheesecake, you ate so much it came out your nose." He said with a disgusted face "I never wanna see that again"

"Gosh your no fun" Jisung pouts.

"I'll take you to go get cheesecake" a voice from behind him says.

"WHO THE FU-"

Minhos POV

I pull up to the mall Seungmin told me to come to I walk in and see Jisung and Seungmin. Jisung is jumping up and down while pointing to a cheesecake restaurant, and seungmin  is shaking his head. I can't really hear them but only suspect that Seungmin is saying they won't go.

I walk over to them having plan. It might be a bad one but it's worth a try. I didn't want to come alone incase I couldn't find them So I brought my best friend, Hyunjin.

We walk twords the boys and I say something to get Jisung's attention.

"I'll take you to go get cheesecake" i say as I'm standing right behind Jisung.

"WHO THE FU-" He yells clearly scared. "MINHO?!"

"Yes, I believe that's who I am" i say almost in a cocky way.

" I mean obviously but why are you......here?" He looks confused.

"You didn't know?" I say "Seungmin invited me."

Jisung's whips his head around so fast I thought it would fall off. He glared at Seungmin as he just laughed. I decided not to question it, maybe he just doesn't like a lot of people?

"No actually I didn't but I'm glad your here" he looked down for a second before a smile spread across his face "Soooo what about cheesecake again?"

Wow, his smile. And his laugh. I could listen to it all day. How is he so.....perfect?

I snapped back to reality and chuckled.

"I will take you if you please" i smile

"This is why you are my favorite hyung!" Jisung smiles brighter than I've ever seen.

I look over at Seungmin, who just happens to be staring intensely at Hyunjin, who also seems to be staring intensely at Seungmin. What do I do now? Do I just...... interrupt.

"So are you gonna come with Seungmin?" I ask which snaps him out of his trance.

"Oh- no I'll pass, I'm still traumatized after the 'nose incident" he sighs

"Not even gonna ask" I laugh

"You don't wanna know" Jisung assures

"And I know is Hyunjin can't, he's allergic" i state

"Sadly yes" Hyunjin frowns

"Well I mean, since neither of you are coming, you guys can go hangout?" I suggest knowing my intentions.

"I mean I'm fine with it, you?" Hyunjin asks

"Yea that's cool with me" Seungmin says with a slightest tint of red.

"Well then see you guys later!" I taunt "have fun!"

After that we all say bye and discussed  a meeting place for later on. We decided to just meet in the food court. Hyunjin and Seungmin walk off and Hyunjin starts screaming how they should go to a store that sells headbands. He grabs Seungmin and drags him and me and Jisung can see the extreme blush on his face.

"I bet they'll be together by winter break" Jisung says

"Oh please, before that!" I scoff

"What? Winter break is in 2 weeks!" He exclaims "That's not very long"

"Trust me, it'll happen" I say

"I bet you 15 it won't" Jisung says confidently

"Bet, but don't be crying when I steal all your money" I chuckle.

"You wish" Jisung's laughs too " Asides the bet, how about we go get some cheesecake?"

"Sounds good to me" I smile at Jisung and we head inside the resturant.

///Ok! So I wrote this on 2 hours of sleep litterally so if there are any mistakes I deeply apologize. And should I do a separate chapter just for the Seungjin scene? Because I will of you suggest it. There will most likely be 2 more chapters focused on the mall, then it will change days! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update again soon! Have a good day/night!//////