29. 'non-bio big bros'

Cash made her way through set, saying hi to almost everyone she saw as she went. Most of the cast and crew knew her already, which made the entire coming to set thing a total breeze. And considering recent events, anyone who didn't know her beforehand sure knew her now that her name was slapped on every magazine in the country.

Cash stopped at 'Sound Stage 5' where Tom had said he'd be shooting that afternoon with Benedict and Chris Pratt, making her a little less nervous at the prospect of PDA once her Father, Seb and Mackie were out of the picture.

"Cash!" Chris called from across stage, running up and, without warning, throwing her over his left shoulder. Cash punched at his shoulders pleading for him to put her down, but he continued to carry her around set like it was nothing.

"Hey, you hunk of shit!" She said, kicking her legs up into the air as he lowered her further down his back, "let me down! If you break me you don't make enough to cover my insurance fee!"

"You wanna go lower, Downey?" Chris laughed, throwing his head back and lowering Cash's small frame down his back, "I've got a fart brewing just for you!"

This made Cash fiercely kick her legs, a crowd forming around them of cast and crew, "can I get a little help, here? Hemsworth?"

Chris Hemsworth made his way across stage, laughing at Cash as she dangled down from Pratt's left shoulder, attempting to pull her dress down to cover her butt, "you know what, Downey? You look better from this angle! Should I take a pic for the gram?"

Cash covered her face from the camera, Pratt now walking her around in a circle saying an obnoxious 'hey there! how are you? nothing to see here!' to everyone he walked past.

"Benedict!" She called, the blood rushing to her head, "a little help here?"

"Downey, what do you honestly expect me to do?" He called back, whilst a PA touched up his makeup and adjusted his costume.

"Anything!" She called back, "Get me down? Call the police? Call my lawyer?"

Everyone around them laughed in unison, before Chris' face fell, "oh shit!"

He reached around his back and grabbed her, finally placing her right side up this time, "I can't afford to be sued by a Downey lawyer!"

"You made the right call, bro. You really can't afford us."

Cash huffed as she caught her breath back, straightening out her dress and smoothing down her hair, which Chris immediately ruffled back up, "what was that back there? Is it really getting that boring around here that you've resorted to terrorising innocent bystanders?"

"Chill out, Downey," he replied, "it's what non-biological big brothers do!"

Cash huffed again, elbowing him in his side to which he returned. Before she could return a jab, Hemsworth came up behind her and ruffled her hair up once again.

"Yeah Cash!" he said obnoxiously, "it's what big brothers do!"

Cash rolled her eyes at the two of them, placing her hands up in front of them both for a second, "before you torture me again, have either of you seen spidey?"

Oh shit, Cash thought. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Both Chris' threw their heads back in unison, before poking Cash in her sides.