Speak Up

Kenny/Vegas

   I walked out of the room angry at the fact the she had the nerve to flirt with someone while I was still laying naked on her bed. My bare ass and hanging  balls where witness to her subtle flirting, and if there's something  I would have loved for them not to witness was the women I made love to hours prior flirt away with someone else, not even trying to hide it.

  God how I wanted to slam that door and maybe yell at her but that wasnt my place, it wasn't my house and she surely isn't my girl, atleast not yet.

It's been 2 full weeks 3 hours and 40 minutes since it happend, since I walked out of her room, yes I'm counting the minutes, I haven't tried calling or texting but in someway feel like I need an explanation. I felt disrespected and in some way used, sure I initiated it all but she went along with it willingly. Ok she was in a bad place, she wasn't emotionally stable and yeah I'll give it to anyone I might have taken advantage but it just happend I've been wanting to feel all of her since the hospital.

And then there she was in my arms, wrapped around me. Needing me as much as I have needed her from the instant I first saw her.

The way she spoke to Kevin was enough to have me wanting her for my self, almost went and bought a ring right then and there but I had and still have 2 problems.

Problem one, James. His my best friend and now my boss I dont know how he would feel about it. I know he has seen us flirt and hint at wanting to be together but his never said anything good or bad.

   And problem number two, The Case.
The case, that got and is still getting between us in one way or another.

  But that's not gonna stop me from getting my answers, was it in some way payback? Was she getting back at me or was it just a one night thing that I was making a big deal out off?

  Either way I had to know. It's not that it would make me feel better because both options were not in anyway one that would satisfy me but atleast i would get to see her and maybe give myself some peace of mind.

  And that's were I was and have been for the last 30 minutes sitting infront of Allys house trying to convince myself that nothing bad could come out of this. I was finally trying to get some sort of relationship going with Lana and that's why I'm here.

No matter what I think to myself or how many times I've said it I can't seem to actually get out of the car. I have turned and pull the keys out of the ignition but my hands and feet seem to have forgotten how to work.

  After a good 10 minutes and more of me trying to convince myself to get out of the car theres a tapping at the passenger's side of the cars window notifying me that not only are my legs and hands not functioning but alson my eyes. The door swings open and in steps Lana in all her perfect glory smiling so bright it makes my heart flutter. I cant seem to look straight at her but I cant seem to look away. So I'm left with taking awkward side glances at her while she stares straight at me.

  Her smile seems so honest, her eyes shine and she looks stunning. I mean she always looks great but today, today shes some other type of beautiful. While still admiring her the back door to the car opens and closes and when I take a glance I find Ruben getting comfortable.

"Nice car." Lana looks back and smiles at Ruben who winks at her and I want to just bash his head against the car window, pull out my gun and take a couple of shots or make him a suspect in a murder case just to get him locked up long enough to be able to win Lana heart.