"I'm your boyfriend" Kyle replies dryly causing me to laugh.

"Since when?"

"Ooo dude" Nicholas snorts and then I finally decide to open my eyes. They're chilling on my beanbags and I'm not even surprised. They always do that. I rub my eyes vigorously to wipe the sleep off and they just shake their heads at me.

"Hi" I murmur sitting up.

"Hi Chels" Nick grin toothily.

"I hope you're not expecting me to say hi to you when you basically just disowned me" Kyle scowls.

I laugh "Babe, you know I like you"

"Okay ewww" Nicholas remarks.

"Prove it" He challenges.

I just giggle as I get up and go sit on top of his lap on the beanbag as I wrap my arm around his neck. Nick is just scowling at us the whole time. Kyle's lap is really comfortable though; I could get used to this. I kiss his jaw and he smirks kissing mine.

"Can you guys not do this? It's really not funny" Nicholas complains but we just ignore him as we giggle amongst ourselves.

"Can you hear this guy next to us?" He asks as he squeezes my thigh on top of his and I giggle as I shake my head.

"Not at all" I toy with his hair.

"I am so telling the others about this" Nick grumbles but I can see he's fighting a smile. I know he likes us together, he just doesn't want to admit it.

"Speaking of" I glance between the two of them with a stupid smirk and they look at me confused "Winnie told me something"

"What?" Kyle murmurs against me.

I can't help but giggle "Winnie tells me that you used to have a crush on Nick's sister"

The boy at topic bursts out laughing almost immediately and I can't help but join him. Kyle doesn't really react, he just shakes his head at us.

"He did" Nick wheezes.

"Care to speak for yourself" I look at him.

He just sighs "I didn't have a crush on her. I just though she was a really cool girl- woman or whatever"

"She thinks you had a crush on her" Nick says.

"Did she tell you that?" I ask before Kyle can.

He nods "She did. If it makes you feel better, she said you were 'cute'" Nick air quotes while snorting.

"I hate that dumb word" He grumbles.

"Oh so you want compliments from other girls?" I pretend to be jealous as I fake a scowl.

He grins and kisses my cheek "Only you"

"Okay"

"Okay" He winks.

"You two make me sick" Nick shakes his head while watching us grin at each other like a pair of love-struck puppies.

"How are you and Av?" I ask instead.

He gives me a dry look "We're friends, Chels. I don't know how many times I must tell you this"

"You guys just spend a lot of time together"

"So what? You and Kyle used to spend a lot of time together when you didn't like each other"

"I've always liked her so you're contradicting yourself" Kyle snorts and I join him in laughing at Nick.