"Wow" I breathe "And your mom and Kyle's?"

She shrugs "They fell out a long time ago; even before Riley. I don't really know what happened. Like they were civil when everyone was around so it wasn't too bad, I guess"

"Oh" I murmur thoughtfully.

"My mom is mostly close with aunt Lydia, Nick's stepmom" She tells me "She's really amazing. I couldn't have picked a better second mom for Nick"

"Yeah he says that too" I agree.

"I wasn't even born when his mother passed away. Isn't that crazy?"

"So crazy"

"It used to be just him, Lena and their father. I just remember being at his house a lot, just because I felt like they needed the company. Kyle and I would always be there" She suddenly starts to laugh and I look at her curiously "By the way, I'm pretty sure Kyle had a crush on Lena"

I laugh loudly "What?"

"Yeah he did" She laughs too "He would never admit it, cause she was like years older than him but he deadass did"

"I'm so asking him about this" I reply amused.

"Please do and take a video of his reaction" She snorts.

"Of course"

She sighs happily "Our childhood wasn't too shabby, you know? It was always the three of us against the world. Granted they used to bully me a lot but still"

I smile widely "That makes me so happy"

I don't even notice we've reached the apartment until she parks and kills the engine after.

"Thank you for the ride and stories"

She offers me a tight hug and I hug her right back with a grin on my face "Anytime, sister. And if you ever need embarrassing stories about Kyle, I'm right here"

"I'll take you up on that" I laugh.

"Good. Bye" She then starts walking to her first floor room and I sigh before walking up the stairs to mine.

I really love Winnie.

Kyle isn't home yet but I'm not too surprised seeing as I always arrive before him. I just walk to my room before deciding that I'm in need of a nap.

***

"Don't wake her up"

"Why not?"

"Because she's sleeping. She's probably tired from school"

Those are Kyle and Nicks voices but what are they doing in my room? And isn't Kyle so cute? He doesn't want Nicholas to wake me up.

"But I miss her" Nick complains.

I hear Kyle snort "Well she doesn't miss you"

"You're such a rude fuck, you know?"

This is so funny. I should eavesdrop on their conversations more often.

"Sorry that the truth hurts"

"Well you wouldn't even know her if it wasn't for me" Nick remarks, sounding arrogant "So you're welcome, dumbass"

"Shit you're right" Kyle mumbles.

"Yeah I know" He carries on, still arrogant.

"Shut up" I murmur.

"Yay she's up, see?" Nicholas basically cheers but I'm too lazy to open my eyes.

"Why are you guys in my room?" I ask.