Chapter 3

"Ron's turn" Harry said through gritted teeth.
"Harry do you wanna talk about it-"
"No!" Harry snapped "Ron truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"Erm, Hermione can you think of one?"
"Certainly" Hermione said, re-planting her evil grin back on her face. "I dare Ron to sit on Harry's lap for the rest of the game" Ron's ears turned red and Harry glared at Hermione who smiled back sweetly.
"So, Hermione's turn" Ron said, perched on the end of Harry's knees. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Why are you so out to get us today?" She smiled.
"Because I want to get you and Harry together, as it's so obvious Harry has a crush on you." Ron's ears were now turning a disgusting shade of purple.
"D-do you Harry" he asked, his voice shaking.
"N-no!"
"There's only one way to settle this!" Hermione said "Harry's turn."
"Truth or dare?" Asked Ron even though he looked as though he didn't even want the answer. Harry thought. If he says truth then Hermione will make him confess his love for Ron.
"Dare." He replied confidently.
"Well then, I dare you to tell us if you have a crush on Ron!"
"You can't do that!" Harry exclaimed.
"Oh yes I can." Hermione smirked. "Go on!"
"Y-yes" Harry said. Ron's whole face was now red and Harry had his face in his palms and appeared to be quietly crying.
"I'll leave you two alone" Hermione grinned and left the compartment.

Wow! I updated!? Sorry I haven't updated in like, 2 months, but I've been REALLY busy. (That's a lie I've just been lying on my bed eating crap and watching YouTube) Anyways I hope u enjoyed this update. I'm actually quite proud of it however bad. Also in the comments can u pls recommend some good Drarry shit. I don't have much to read and I have a lot of time to kill in quarantine! I hope ur doing well and stay safe from corona!