Truth or Dare

Harry's POV

Platform 9 3/4. He would always feel a rush of happiness when standing here. It was his escape from his miserable life with the Dursleys. He felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Ron's.

A/N
This is Drarry but I like Rarry so this is part of the storyline. I dunno just read it

He loved Ron's hands. They were so big and warm. Harry knew he was bi. He had since he was only 12, when he started crushing on Ron when he stayed at his house during the summer.
       "C'mon! We're going to miss the train!" He ran after Ron and they found an empty carriage. They say in silence until Hermione entered they're carriage.
        "Hey Mione!" Ron said brightly. Harry knew Ron liked Hermione, he just knew it.
        They spent an hour after that eating Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and Ron and Harry had a good time swapping chocolate frog cards. Hermione kept looking Harry up and down ,when he looked at Ron, almost knowingly.
        "Hey Ron, Harry?"
         " Yeah" said Ron looking up from the card Harry had just given him.
       " Wanna play a game?"
       " Um, sure" Ron put away his cards and crossed his legs on the seat. "What game?"
       "Truth or dare" Hermione watched him with a smirk on her face when Harry's face turned bright red.
      "What's wrong mate?" Ron asked
       "Nothing" He lied. There was everything to be worried about. He could be forced to admit that he was bi or worse, admit his crush on Ron! But then he doesn't have to answer them truthfully. He sighed in relief. He was safe for now. Hermione saw his face and got her wand out.
      "Of course I'll use a truth charm to make sure everyone is telling the truth" Harry groaned into his palms.
       "First truth or dare, for Harry" He looked up, trying to smile.
        "I choose truth." Hermione smiled, evidently pleased with herself.
        "Are you part of the LGBTQ community?" Harry buried his face into his palms once again and said a muffled 'yes' into his hands. "Sorry what was that?" She smiled evilly.
        "Yes, I'm bi!" He was surprised at how loud he said it and wished he hadn't at once.
        "Ooh, your bi, are you Potter?" Draco Malfoy had walked into their carriage.
        "Go away Malfoy!" Harry yelled.
       "But I wanted to call a truce-"
       "Go!" He slowly retreated back to the corridor.

A/N

Thanks for reading!
Just to clear it up, this is happening in 6th year (timeline of the Half Blood Prince)
Also I would love to hear from you guys about my writng skills as this is my first fanfic and I would love to constructive criticism! Thanks
Bye!👋🏼