[33] whats wrong with mike?

Start from the beginning

He was flimsy starting the car, trying to be fast but making mistakes as he began to get frustrated grunting to himself. I didn't really say anything to him apart from look out the window the whole ride. Which wasn't long, Mike's house was only as far as my house was. So soon enough we got there as Billie and I quickly leapt out the car.

I had never been to Mike's house, I had been to Billie's a million and one times and one time to Tre's to help him out when he was trying to quit the band, so I was very much surprised to see how big of a house Mike actually owned. It was definitely bigger than mine, Billie's and Tre's. His family must be good off financially or something.

We ran up his garden and Billie was first to walk straight through the door and look around. He then quickly rushed upstairs as I followed. I didn't obviously get a good look at the downstairs of his house but from what I did see it was very nicely organised and decorated.

Billie burst into a room which I'm guessing was Mike's as I followed him. Once we were in the big room, covered in posters, clothes, a guitar or two, Mike sat in the middle of the room shaking as Tre was at his side worried. Billie quickly dived next to him on his knees looking over at him as worried as we all were. Asking him questions but Mike's words weren't even words. He was mumbling nonsense and none of us could understand him.

"What's he had?" Billie asked looking over at Tre.

"I don't know, I just came over and when I knocked on his bedroom door he didn't respond and I walked in and found him like this," Tre explained looking back at Billie. I stood confused as to what to do to help, I didn't wanna get in the way or anything.

"He's had something weird dude I'm telling you, we gotta call someone," Billie said looking around for a phone.

Tre looked around on his draws to see if he could find anything that would be the answer as to what on earth mike had taken. And I helped him, I looked around his bed. Which had tissues down the side of it and lotion. Biting back the urge to holler out laughing I moved away from the scene looking around other places in his room.

"Over here!" I shouted over to Tre as he rushed over to where I had found powder scattered around on his dresser, a spoon, a lighter and a syringe.

"What is it?" Billie asked.

"I don't know I don't take drugs!" I snapped. Tre came over and looked straight as if it clicked in his head.

"We've got to call nine-one-one," Tre said rushing over to grab his phone.

"What's going on!?" I asked, I looked over at Mike who looked as if he was about to pass out. His eyes kept slowly going to the back of his head then coming back and darting around, he still wasn't able to speak proper English yet. His speech was slurred and slow.

"He's overdosed on heroin- if he passes out or something he could die," Tre said quickly ringing nine-one-one as he paced around Mike's room. I stood silently watching him as Billie facepalmed.

"Why the fuck would you do this man," Billie sighed looking over at Mike, although he knew he couldn't understand him.

Billie looked pissed off, but he also looked upset, worried and disappointed. Which was weird to see the disappointment in his eyes to say that Billie Joe is definitely not the cleanest when it comes to any drugs. The only drug I've ever done is weed. So I didn't exactly piece together the spoon, lighter and syringe, as well as Tre did.

Tre spoke on call as he talked fast, often having to repeat himself slowly so they could understand. Then he let us know an ambulance was on its way. Until then we had to make sure Mike didn't pass out and watch his breathing.