ice cream

《Y/N》
<few days later>

HOW LONG DOES BROKEN LEG HEAL AGAIN CAUSE THIS IS STARTING TO REALLY GET IN THE WAY HERE!
Just continue writing...

Staring at her computer for few minutes befor,

Bang

Her head hits the table barely missing the computer.

Okay fine
So medicine not working, bribe
How do I bribe myself this time cause I am not goi-
ICE CREAM!
GET ICE CREAM ONCE PARAGRAPH DONE!

Sitting up on cue of sweat cold treat, starts typing away. Writing how magic could be done by humans but elaborating how only one or two kinds of magic is possible for them. Ending the paragraph stating them to be mainly crystal magic and small spells like luck.

DONE!

Grabing one of her crutches starts hobbling around the place getting keys and her wallet, after plugging in her almost dead laptop.
She starts walking, well almost walking out normally out the door locking it.

Where was ice cream place again, I saw it when I was walking somewhere...
There's the abandoned pla....
why is that writing on the wall that's a
Warning spell? No but something similar oh wait
GET TO ICE CREAM PLACE NOW YOU HOBBLING MONKEY

Hobbling little faster into  ice cream place to start feeling normal nostalgic feeling.

Ahhh ice cream
Ignore people looking at you and order... outloud
I forgot that part

The woman looks around quickly for anyone she knows, failing clearly.  In response takes calming breaths as few people get there ice cream till it's her turn.

"One medium cone of vanilla ice cream pleas-se"
"Yes ma'am would you like any toppings or"
"T-that will d-do sir-r"
"That will be (how ever much that costs, I lazy)"

The guy starts making her ice cream as she takes out money, now very unaware of her surroundings. Till feeling a hand slips around her, taking money out of her hands handing it to the man grabing the ice cream.

"Hey babe, let me help you with that"

FUUUDDGGE I DON'T KNOW YOU

Grabing my ice cream out of his hands before swinging my crutch at him.

"HANDS OFF STRANGER, MY ICE CREAM AND DON'T CALL RANDOM STRANGERS BABE!"

Did I talk normally well my ice cream for my beautiful ugly self
And did I over react

The guy giving ice cream gives them a glare as he on his but on the floor looking a bit upset and definitely not sad upset.  I quickly hobble away as I hear failure voice go

I did not over react

"That's not right thing to do to ladies especially one that's injured,  I suggest you leave before you make others uncomfortable. "

Looking back in see Jay's brother, which i now realize I didn't get his name, standing up for me with his girlfriend or wife behind him.

Wait is that his wife or girlfriend, or is it his friend???

The guy leaves as the girl gets their ice cream from the table as they go up to me.

《Lazy and forgetful author》

Looking around the now no longer empty void of an audience.

"Well .... hello .... where the heck did y'all come from?"

The reason I came here was to see why people gave this stars and now this makes me wonder

Author walks away looking on to their phone seeing camera ghost arch end, with few q and a's.

"Oh, well close enough this will just be different au guys or gals or whatever you are thought to be girls thought from reader gender"

Now I feel like I am definitely interested trouble for braking that rule so many times for y'all
And why did I stop reading fanfic to see what was happening here then just writing with barely reading anything the audience did...
Help I thought you all would never find this...
Wait why are y'all in my head again
Sho
Leave this weird mind

4/12/20