author knows to much

~okay forgot to put day published last one which is 5/19/19.  Also schools out for summer! And sorry for being little late, weirdness happens~

《Lily pov》
< day later>

Wow yumi is committed to help that puppet.  Though still need to research about these ghosts considering how Kay and Paris got hurt earlier, and we know almost nothing about this.
Hopefully the book store has something because the library is umm.... now thinks I am crazy so..
If such ghosts can hurt people so much worse than I was with those shoes... Alright head out of the gutter I need to focus
For yumi..

Walking into the store, a petite gentleman is behind the counter with similar man stocking the shelf behind him.  One not doing anything looks terrible like he is recovering from something bad.

He needs some rest, wait no distractions!  Just ask them if the have something to help.

"Parden me but do you have something about ghosts of sorts"
"No ma'am we do not, but my brother can give a few recommendations from-"
"There is an author online that written about those subjects and how to properly take care them. Also they are called spirits.   Even then it seems to leave out information on how to deal with them from how dangerous it can be."
"Oh, that's will surly be helpful, but may I ask how you know about this?"
"Umm... well there was a problem with one here not to long ago and.."
"Is everything alright?"
"Of course,  I just had to contact the author to help from the recommendation people to help did not help.  Though I got her signature to try and get her stuff out there to help, especially w1t____________"
"What did you just say?"
"Oh sorry.  She just got stuck in a situation is all, oh and best was to look her up is search for this title and by this name."

He write something down on scrap of paper and handed it to me.

"Thank you, and hope you have good day"
"Yeah, break a leg, not literally though"

Walking out the store and back to Yumi's apartment to babysit her, I read the paper that says

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

The title is ' A Spirits possession, affects, and more' by Werido255
OR her actual name y/n l/n.
Text me if you need more sources
XXX-XXX-XXXX

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Wait a did I get his number... he might either be actually concerned or hitting on me.  With how things went probably just concerned.

Typing in Werido255 only four results came up.  One that is by the title and three other things.  By time I clicked the right one I arrived at Yumi's house.

(Quick note I do not want to create page online or go extra mile and have it typed up here either.  But I will ask if someone does want me to, because I will.  And also does anyone know why there different symbols for past few letters or email? Each has a meaning by the way but not necessarily part of the story and why have ♡ yet to be used, okay I'll stop being annoying and continue the story.)

Nora answers the door.

"Lily, thank you for coming i was about to leave."
"No problem, and go now, I'll take care of her."
"Bye then"
"Bye"

Closing the door I say,

"You can come out Paris, she's gone."
"I have eyes of my own, you do not need to say that everytime."
"Either way, found something online that may help explain what has been happening with those ghos- I mean spirits. "

Yumi perks up by this.

"Really, can I see?"
"Of course, we can read it together.  Heck if it is not it then I have someone that may help find some more about it."

Okay little to focused  for a bit and......
WAIT WHAT WAS ONE OF THOSE TITLES NAMES WERE 'TOYS ALIVE
DO THEY KNOW ABOUT PARIS. 
Woo oh who the heck is this. And wait he said they were in bad position right now, maybe because what she knows.
Hold it does that paragraph say you have to disconnect the spirit from the host before destroying it to cause no harm.... so Kay and Paris had a chance to not get hurt...
Oh wow Paris's face right now is so priceless.
Nevermind he is looking at me like he wants to kill me...

"If you found this earlier your friend may not be in the hospital and I would have not take those few days to heal. Oh well could have gotten the stringed mess before that lady could intervened. "
"Well first off, I could not till got the authors username. And what lady?"
"A girl that killed the puppet before it got yumi, thankfully but, got hurt instead.  Quite paqular but not what should be dwelled upon at the moment "
"If so we can finish reading this then"

After finishing reading they back away and I put my phone up after saving the website.  We then spend the rest of the night spent discussing how to deal with problems up ahead and yumi getting time to ask Paris more questions than there's awnsers for.

Long night it is
I wonder if yumi did not have these powers if Paris would still protected her from all the toys they had faced.
Once I am with Iris, I am looking at the other articles.
This Werido255 or y/n knows a bit more than comfortable amount of stuff dealing with supernatural.
What is happening that average person does not see?
Or certian people are oblivious about, just from how not normal it is?

《¿¿¿ pov》
<¿¿¿>
[B S]

How oblivious are humans, well they have to deal with our blessings  that we give.  Yet they never see the joy in them.
Oh what do we have here Werido255 is going against rule number 3, never talk about a witch/warlock side and/or effects of that side.
I wonder if it is the same goody two shoes that tried to get ride of the old man's cursed items. If so killing their partner/ old man's nephew and their lover did not teach them the lesson

HYBRIDS HAVE NO BLOODY RIGHT IN THE MANNER!!

oh I hope it is, because I know exactly how to deal with that freak

And you know it is not right to intrude others minds

so please stay out of mine

And I will not have to take care of you.
Now...

GET OUT!!

5/30/19