No Normal Girl, No Normal High School- Ch. 2

Votey.

COMMENTY. (pls.)

Fany. (haha. that sounds funny.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laughed and tossed him the keys that he'd left on the table. He caught them, smiled at me, then left again. A few minutes later I finished my breakfast and put it in the sink. I then dashed upstairs to my room. I love my room. The walls are all black, but they have purple, red, blue and white swirls coming up from the bottom and ending about a foot and a half away from the ceiling, with tiny gold splatters all around. My curtains went to the floor and were red, black, and sparkly, matching my walls. My bed is blue and black tiger striped, with a little bit of purple. I grabbed my towel and walked into my bathroom that was en suite. My bathroom was black and white. The walls were white with black swirls, same as the sink and the cupboard above the sink. The toilet was white, of course. The shower and the seperate bathtub, that doubled as a hot tub for me and Brooke in the winter when we couldn't go to the one outside, were made of black and white colored granite, with a few other colors every once and a while. The floor was black tiled. We'd debated on white, but that wouldn't've looked quite as cool. I slid my hand into the shower and turned it on. While I was waiting for it to heat up, I undressed. I checked it once more before sliding the glass door open all the way and stepping in. I washed my hair with my amazing smelling chocolate scented shampoo, and my conditioner which smelled of roses. Ironic, right? Pshh. Please.

I finished in about ten minutes, stepping out and wrapping my plush, black towel around me. I grabbed another, smaller towel and dried my hair, combing it with my brush as I walked out of the room. I walked into my walk-in closet, yes I have one of those, too, and picked out some jean shorts, and a yellow tank. I also grabbed a silver and black necklace, along with some simple silver earrings. I decided to wear my hair up today, so I grabbed a hairband and pulled my long brown hair up into a ponytail. I put on a little eyeliner and some lip gloss, and I was ready. I looked at my phone. 7:30. I still had and hour. I grabbed my backpack and some black flats, then ran downstairs. I walked out of the backdoor, knowing that the front door was already locked, and walked through the fence that seperated Brooke's and my yard. She was sitting on the porch, pretending to tan. She was really pale, but since she was half-vampire, she couldn't tan. "Hey D." She used my nickname. I smirked at that. "Hey B." I used hers. She grinned and looked up at me finally. "Ready for school?" She asked. I groaned. "Yup. Not that I'll ever want to go willingly." I said. She laughed. "Well, since we still have an hour, let's walk. I'll buy us slushies from 7-11 on the way." She said. "Yeshh." I said, punching the air in excitement. She jumped up, grabbing her backpack. "Let's go!" She practically screamed. I laughed, then we sprinted out of her yard, racing to the 7-11. Well. So much for walking.