Chapter 5: U.A. Sports Festival Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Uh... I'll buy you ice cream if you cooperate!" Light offered.

"Alright, let's do this!" Leaf immediately agreed to the mention of ice cream. The three elements stared at him with an "Are you serious?" look. They immediately took formation right after.

"Now, let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle royal!" Present Mic announced.

"Three!"

'We are all...'

"Two!"

'Aiming for... '

"One!"

'One thing.'

"Start!" All of the teams started to lunge for the ten million headband that is currently on Midoriya's head.

"It's basically a battle for the ten million points!" One of the students yelled.

"Leaf, now!" Earth ordered the Leaf element, taking a headband worth 390 points with his vines. It seemed like nobody in that team had noticed that it was stolen. In the distance, Leaf could see Midoriya's team starting to sink.

"Is this just my imagination or is this a Quirk?" Leaf asked. All of a sudden, Midoriya and his team started to fly over all of the teams coming after him.

"Wait- you can use items?!" Fire questioned with surprise.

"Only for support course students, Fire! There's one in Midoriya's!" Light answered. One of the teams tried to get Midoriya with what seems to be earphone jacks until it was blocked by a certain student's Quirk.

"Tokoyami? He's in Midoriya's team? This is going to be more fun than I thought." Fire said with a smirk before he summoned a ball of Fire near his right foot.

"Flaming Free Kick!" He kicked it with all his might and the ball swerved it's way to Midoriya's team but was unfortunately blocked by Tokoyami's Dark Shadow. This however, forced them to land. Earth then decided to go towards Midoriya and ordered the team to do so.

But when they were about a few meters from Midoriya's team, something caught their foot, more precisely, Fire's foot.

"What's this?! I'm stuck!" Fire stated. Earth took a closer look at it.

"That's... Mineta's!" Earth stated with a shocked expression.

"Boboiboy..." A creepy voice called out to him. All of the elements turned around with a scared expression. All they saw was Shoji. However, they were quite sure that voice didn't belong to him.

"Shoji?! Isn't this a team battle?!" Light remarked.

"In here..." The voice called out again. This time, they took a closer look to see Mineta being hidden by Shoji's duplicate body parts. This creeped them out more than anything.

"IS THAT EVEN ALLOWED?!" All of the elements questioned with shocked expressions.

"It is!" Midnight replied to their question. Suddenly, a tongue shot out from the same spot Mineta was in.

"Leaf, watch out!" Earth warned. Luckily, Leaf dodged right on time before their headband was stolen.

"Asui?!" Light remarked. She was also in their team.

"Call me Tsu!" She said before she unleashed a barrage of attacks along with Mineta. The quartet of elements, mainly Leaf, tried to avoid as many as they could.

"Earth! Do something!" Light told the Earth element.

"Earth Barrier!" He said while stomping the ground with his foot, summoning a wall of earth around themselves.