He slightly smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck, He pulled me more closer. He asked for entrance which I gladly gave him. Our tongue met each other and he grabbed my ass, I let out a slight moun.

The kiss was getting more intense till he broke the kiss. We pulled away and our eyes locked again. We both lost into each other eyes.

'That was amazing'. He said touching my cheek.

I couldn't help myself but smiled at him.

'That was the best kiss I ever had'. I said to him.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

'I'm Dean Ambrose'. He introduced himself.

'Becky Lynch'. I told him my name.

'You're so fuckin beautiful Becky'. He said to me.

I blushed as I look down.

'Hey, I gotta go now. Let's hope we'll meet again'. He said.

I nodded. He pecked me on the lips softly and walked away. I watched him started his bike and he pulled off.

What just happened?

I didn't want kiss him but my heart told me to do it.

'Hey Becks, sorry for making you wait'. I heard Sasha's voice.

I turned around and looked at her, She looked at me as she frowned at me.

'Are you ok Becks'? She asked me.

'Uhh.. Yeah I'm fine but what took you so long'? I asked her giving her death glares playfully.

She chuckled. 'Sorry about that, I was arguing with the shop owner'. She told me.

'Why were you arguing'? I asked her.

Sasha sighed. 'You know I always argue with everyone so there's nothing to worry about'. She explained.

'That's the reality of you, always argue with everyone'. I whispered.

'You say something'? She asked raising her eyebrow at me.

'No, anyway what Charlotte is cooking for dinner'? I asked her as we started to walk.

'What a question, She can't even chop veggies let alone cooking'. Sasha scoffed.

I chuckled. 'It means we have to cook'? I asked looking at her.

'So you say'. She said.

'Let's make some spaghetti, I'm pretty sure Bayley is gonna help'. I said to her.

Sasha nodded.

                         Sasha's P.O.V
                        ( 5 days later)

I woke up catching a horrible screamed in my ears that made me jumped out of the bed.

Why Charlotte is screaming?

What I did now?

As I was asking questions to myself, I saw Charlotte appeared in my room. She gave me death glares.

'What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like this'? I asked her.

'Aren't you forgetting something'? She asked crossing her arms over her breasts.

'What I'm forgetting'? I asked her getting confused a little bit.

'Try to remember'. She said raising her eyebrow at me.