Chapter 6

Bayle's P.O.V

                      (6 days later)

I was heading back from Alexa's house, The weather was so tempting today. The wind was blowing and making my hair flow. I smiled as the cold wind hit my face.

I was in my zone then my eyes fell on a similar person

I was in my zone then my eyes fell on a similar person. I stopped my scooty and looked at that guy carefully.

'He looks so similar'. I thought.

He was talking to a guy who has long black hair and beards. Then I recognized him.

'Oh my god, He's him'. I thought as I smiled.

'Hey villain'. I called him as he turned around and gave me a strange look.

I waved at him as I made my way towards him

I waved at him as I made my way towards him. That guy with him looked at me weirdly and started driving his jeep.

I frowned. 'HEY VILLAIN, STOP'. I yelled and started my scooty and stopped front of his jeep.

'Hey, Are you crazy? If you want to die then go and die infront of someon else car not mine'. The another guy yelled at me as he got off his jeep making his way towards me.

'Uhhh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk to villain'. I said to him as the villain got off the jeep too.

'Villain'? The another guy said frowning.

'Hey hey Seth! Calm down. Let me handle this'. Villain said to him.

'What do you mean handle it'. She could die, I mean........'! That guy was about to say but his phone buzzed off.

'Roman's calling me, give me a minute'. He said as he walked off.

Then villain looked at me.

'What's your problem? Why you keep following me'? He asked as he wrapped his arms over his chest.

                           Finn's P.O.V

Me and Seth just finished our smuggling deal. We were having conversation about it as we heard a female voice.