Girls introduction

Charlotte Flair

She is the elder sister of Becky, Sasha and Bayley. She is a Doctor. Only she does job in her family. They belong to rich family. They lost their parents by a truck accident. Charlotte take responsibility to take care of her sisters. She gives free treatment to poor people. She likes to watch cooking shows. These girls don't know the deception of the outside world. She doesn't believe in wedding and whenever someone tried to talk about wedding infront of her. She always say one dialogue *Read as much as you want to graduate but unless Motherfucker married not done then the life of girls don't complete, I will die single*

 She always say one dialogue *Read as much as you want to graduate but unless Motherfucker married not done then the life of girls don't complete, I will die single*

Becky Lynch

She is the younger sister of Charlotte. She take care of her house with Sasha and Bayely. She likes cooking. She plays guitar. She is a nonchalant person. She talks to everyone, She never feel shy. She likes to hangout mostly alone. She believes in love instead of Charlotte and Sasha. She always lost in her world. When Charlotte and Sasha say they will be single forever then she smiles at them sweetly and say her dialogue *When someone is in love, then there is no anything wrong*

 When Charlotte and Sasha say they will be single forever then she smiles at them sweetly and say her dialogue *When someone is in love, then there is no anything wrong*

Sasha Banks

She is the younger sister of Charlotte and Becky. She is a sassy type girl. She never afraid of someone. She always snap out boys. She likes to hangout with her best friend Paige, She likes to abuse boys. She hates that people who thinks girls are weak. She likes to help poor people, And whenever someone says to her 'who is your favorite person Sasha'
Then she say her dialogue with flip her hair *I don't like anyone, I am my favorite*

 She likes to help poor people, And whenever someone says to her 'who is your favorite person Sasha'Then she say her dialogue with flip her hair *I don't like anyone, I am my favorite*

Bayley

She is the younger sister of Charlotte, Becky and Sasha. She is little childish and she likes to play prank with her sisters. She likes to tease her sister but mostly Charlotte, She calls Charlotte 'Mom' When she wants something from Charlotte, She says to her like she is demanding not requesting. She likes to help people but mostly kids. She gives money to those people who has nothing and whenever someone say to her 'Why are you helping those people' then Bayley say her sweet dialogue *Unless you became a sympathetic person for others, You won't be separated from the pain and pain*

 She gives money to those people who has nothing and whenever someone say to her 'Why are you helping those people' then Bayley say her sweet dialogue *Unless you became a sympathetic person for others, You won't be separated from the pain and pain*