"Well, considering you won't tell him what's going on, no, he can't. I really think it's time you talked to Daniel. He needs to know that, number one: his workers are being bulled and number two: his submissive is the one doing the bullying. If you don't tell him, Daniel can't and won't do anything about it,"

"About what?" I sucked in a sharp breath. God, why did he have to be there? Behind me. I slowly turned and laughed hesitantly. Master Knight raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "What's going on?"

"Nothing, Master Knight. I, uh, I need to get back to Master Alex. Excuse me," before Master Knight has a chance to say anything else, I pushed past him and made my way back to the table where Master Alex was thankfully still sitting.

"Quinn, I've got a question,"

"Is it about a rumor?" I asked glumly and Master Alex chuckled lightly.

"No. Not necessarily. More about an observation. You've been extremely tense since the last time we were together. I just want to make sure everything is okay. I know it isn't necessarily my business, however, it is concerning to see you forming frown lines at your age,"

"You're only three years older than me," I muttered and he laughed, "I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine. It's just work stuff that's stressing me a little. That's why I was thankful to have a night off and was happy that you invited me to join you,"

Master Alex nodded, looking like he didn't want to let the subject go, but he did. He smiled and patted his lap. I slid around the booth until I was sitting in his lap, facing away from the bar. He ran his fingers gently through my hair scratching lightly at the scalp before threading his fingers through the tangles. He worked lower until he was massaging my neck and then my shoulders. I let out a mix between a sigh and a moan as his fingers worked deep into my shoulders.

"I think there's a playroom left open if you'd like to continue you this elsewhere," he whispered and I nodded, getting off his lap.

We made our way towards the front desk where Ken already had the night contract out.

"I don't know why you just don't sign a two-month contract and be done with it," he muttered, handing us the pens. Master Alex glanced at me but didn't say anything. Ken's gaze would've burned my skin if it could have. I knew what he was insinuating. Make a contract with Master Alex and maybe Charlie would chill. As much as I wanted Charlie off my back, I was still nowhere near over Master Knight and I didn't want that to get in the way of anything with Master Alex.

Ken handed the key to the number five door to Master Alex and took the forms back. As we made our way towards the back hallway, Charlie intercepted us. My hand tightened around Master Alex's and I took a small step back.

"Hello, Master Alex. Quinn,"

"Good evening, Charlie. On your break?" Master Alex asked and Charlie nodded.

"Yes, Sir. Thought I would spend it with my Master because he's been busy and we haven't seen each other here much,"

"Ah, well. Have fun, Charlie,"

"Thank you, Sir. You two have fun too," As Charlie stepped past us, he stepped on my foot, "Sorry about that, Quinn. Just a little clumsy, I guess,"

He skipped away and it took me a second to completely relax. I winced as I took a step forward.

"He got you pretty good, huh? Can you walk?"

"Uh-huh. Yeah, just hurts a little. Like he said. An accident," if Master Alex sensed my angry tone, he didn't say anything as we made our way to room number five.

"Do you think you're up for some fun tonight, Little One?" Master Alex's breath was hot on my ear and I shivered.

"Yes, Sir. Very much so," Master Alex pulled me towards the bed and on top of him. He brushed a piece of hair out of my face and smiled.