3

Jungkook was sat on top of his desk, legs swing underneath him. Yoongi was sat on Jungkook's office chair in front of him.

Jungkook didn't realize how long he spent silently checking the older out. You couldn't blame him, though. For some reason he looked even better than he did a few hours ago.

His jet black hair was slightly messy, some strands had fallen in front of his dark eyes. His pale skin seemed to glisten in the moonlight. He had rolled up his sleeves to his elbows, which just happened to be the one thing that never failed to turn Jungkook on. His legs were also spread, which made Jungkook want to drop down to his knees and-

"If you're done checking me out, you could answer my question." Yoongi spoke.

"Huh?" Jungkook jumped, his face starting to heat up.

"I asked where your parents are. Shouldn't they be home by now?" Yoongi murmured.

"I live here alone." Jungkook replied hesitantly.

"Oh." Yoongi raised a brow.

"I got kicked out for being gay." Jungkook shrugged. It used to upset him, but now he was okay with telling people about it.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." Jungkook shook his head. "It sucks having to work two jobs and go to high school, but it's not like I'm suffering."

"You seem very strong. That's something all my previous humans lacked immensely." Yoongi muttered. He pressed his tongue on the inside of his cheek in thought.

Then he questioned, "Did you already pay rent?"

"Not yet. I don't get paid till Friday."

"Well," Yoongi mumbled, shifting in his seat to reach into his pocket. "I have some cash on me-"

"No, I couldn't let you do that." Jungkook shook his head quickly. His eyes widened at the wad of cash Yoongi had in his hand. How did he even get that?

"The fuck do I need it for? Plus, I'll be living here. Consider it splitting the rent with a roommate." Yoongi scoffed. He began mindlessly counting the bills, not looking up when he asked: "How much?"

"Okay, I'll let you pay half." Jungkook sighed. This would help him tremendously. He felt extremely guilty though. Yoongi just got here a few hours ago and he was already helping with rent. "375."

Yoongi nodded, counting out a few more bills. The money never seemed to stop. He handed Jungkook a stack and then put the rest away.

"Thank...hey, wait." Jungkook frowned as he counted more than 375. His eyes widened. "Hey! I said half, you've given me 800!"

"750 is for rent, the rest can be for groceries or something." Yoongi shrugged. He got out of his chair and stretched. "May I take a shower?"

"Take this money back-"

"Ah, I see the bathroom." Yoongi interrupted, leaving the room before Jungkook could yell at him further. He slammed the door shut and locked it. Jungkook's shoulders slumped and he groaned.

He stared down at the money in his hands. He needed it. But there's no way he could accept this. Half was already too much, but 800? This guy was crazy!

Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed whilst the shower was running. He raised his brows when Yoongi came out of the bathroom, only a little over 2 minutes after the water started. He was wearing different clothes and his hair was completely dry.

"How did you..." Jungkook looked him up and down, pure confusion written on his face.

He definitely wasn't checking the other out, though. Like the new clothes did not make him even sexier. Not in the slightest.