oikawa | fed up

Beginne am Anfang

You paused, gathering your train of thought. Although you were the tutor, you're life was significantly more disorganized than his.

You chugged the remaining milk in your bowl and aggressively brushed your teeth in the mirror. Oikawa peeked into the bathroom and you spotted his reflection in the doorframe.

"What?" your words were muffled by globs of frothy toothpaste as you spat into the sink.

"I feel like you're gonna break your teeth..."

You finally managed to pull yourself together in time as the two of you sprinted to school. Students were already in their rightful classes, and you only had a minute left before you would be counted tardy. If you were late, this would be your third time this week.

"Aren't you lucky I picked you up!" Oikawa shouted as he tried to catch up to you.

"Save it for later!" you shouted back, clinging onto your bag for dear life.

The two of you ran up the stairs and traveled your separate ways. You skidded to a stop as you passed through the classroom's doorframe just as the bell rang.

You doubled over and caught your breath, the entire class's attention turned to you. A few of the girls scoffed, delivering harsh glares to you while several of the boys cheered for your flashy entrance.

Another thing that had changed ever since you befriended the popular setter was your social status. You had become disliked by many girls, but liked by the guys since they thought you were lessening their competition.

Your teacher lectured you on how inappropriate your recent entrances have been since you "weren't taking school seriously". You genuinely did value the academics, but ever since you started tutoring Oikawa, your sleeps hours would dwindle.

• • •

As the school day ended, you met with the notorious captain. You flipped through your notebook to review the notes you would show to the boy when you caught something quite jarring.

"Oh, so they wanna shit all over my notebook too now..." you grumbled to yourself as you stared at the blotched ink that smothered your words.

"Huh?" Oikawa perked up but you were quick to brush it away.

They probably did that while I was taking a piss.

You notice a familiar girl in the hall as the two of you walked closer. Oikawa was so caught up in his one sided rambling, he didn't pay much attention to her.

As she passed by, her shoulder purposely bumped into yours.

"How's it feel sleeping with a guy in high school." she spat under her breath as her hair blew with her strides.

Oikawa picked up the faint whispers and looks at your frozen figure, "Did she say something?"

You hesitantly shake your head and grit your teeth as you continued walking, "No."

So that's who was watching me. She really thinks he went inside my house afterwards?

"Taking the virginity of another high schooler? How filthy."