"Hurry up, we don't want to wait for you. Just because you're Chan's favorite doesn't mean you should get special privileges. If it did, I would have been hooking up with him a long time ago." He shouted, pissing me off and making me follow his lead, angrily stomping off the bus.

I walked outside and a security guard walked me into the backstage area where all the other boys were waiting. They saw how angry the two of us were, but no one mentioned it. They were probably used to it by now.

Our manager walked in, and looked down at his clipboard. "The order for today is; Han, Lee Know, Seungmin, Hyunjin, I.N, Chan, Felix, and then Changbin. So arrange yourselves accordingly and get ready to go out there." He announced, making everyone happy with the seating arrangements, save Binnie and I.

We lined up by the door to the stage, getting ready to greet our fans. Minho picked up Jisung bridal style, making Jisung giggle. Chan tapped my arm and squatted down, signaling for me to hop on his back. I did, much to Jeongin's dislike, and Chan grabbed my ass to keep me up, making me jump and Changbin growl.

I ignored the hypocritical human behind me, and ruffled Chan's hair affectionately. He cutely nuzzled into my hand. Jeongin frowned, trying to hide it, but I still caught it. Our manager gave us a thumbs up, so Minho walked to the door and Jisung turned the, flinging it open.

As soon as the door opened we could hear loud cheers erupt from our fans, the majority of them feminine sounding. We all filed out, STAYs cheering our names and some ship names when they saw us. Chan walked out and the fans freaked out when they saw us, and they started chanting, "Chanlix, Chanlix!"

Chan heard their cheers and spun around, making me laugh, and making the fans cheer more. We all waved at the fans, and then moved to sit. I took my seat, leaning over to whisper in Chan's ear. "After we do the sign, I have a plan, so go along with it."

He just nodded, and then turned his attention to the front, waving at fans and being his adorable, bubbly self. He kept glancing at I.N and I could tell he was holding himself back from being all over the youngest member. I felt bad for him, but I was extremely grateful to him for doing this to help me.

---

The fansign commenced uneventfully, besides me being all over Chan, and we walked around the tables to perform and do other things. I stood next to Chan, clinging to him and acting very affectionate to him. During the fansign a couple of guests had noticed my shirt and my still noticable hickey, and I didn't deny anything. My plan for the fansign was going well.

All eyes were on me and Chan, even the other boys'. We did our things and sang a few songs. We danced and had a good time, but I was glued to Chan throughout everything. The members were glancing at us suspiciously every once in a while, but not enough to be alarming to the STAYs.

Changbin was grumpy the whole time, and Seungmin was too, because Jeongin had been flirting with Hyunjin. Chan and I's plan was throwing off the whole group, but Hyunjin and I.N flirting wasn't something new. The two of them did it for fanservice, mostly. They were like brothers, but they flirted like that to keep people from figuring out who the real couples were.

It was a smart idea, and Minho and Jisung probably should have done something along those lines a while ago, but with them both being confident gays, it would have been way too problematic. Not to mention that the two of them couldn't keep their hands off of each other for more than a few seconds. All jokes aside, the two of them were the least problematic in making each other jealous, but they still had their moments, like any couple would.

We finished up at the fansign and I jumped onto Chris, koala hugging him as he walked me out of the room after a pouting Changbin. As soon as we were through the door and out of the way of the other exiting members, he set me down, ruffling my hair and tickling me. I giggled making Changbin groan in annoyance and pull on his hair.

Once all the members were offstage, the manager walked over and briefed us about the plans for the rest of our day, and we decided where we were going to eat for dinner. We then louded back into bus, Chan whispering to me that we should sit in the front, so everyone could see us flirting.

We sat down and I immediately buckled(safety first kids)and then snuggled up to Chan. He leaned over and kissed the top of my head sweetly. It was pretty weird for me, because Chan had always been like my big brother. He is the only brother I've ever had, and he cares about me so much.

I don't tell him enough, but I appreciate it so much. He is the most supportive and caring person I have ever met. Jeongin is one of the luckiest people alive to be with Chan, and Jeongin is so good for Chan, too. I love them so much for helping me with Changbin.