CHAPTER 5

Hi, my people. This was a very strange chapter to wright so I completely understand if it is distasteful to some of you, but I actually enjoyed writing a blushy Ronin, so.... I has no regrets. Or at least until I come back and read this at a later date and then I Am like what the heck is this, but until then, I has no regrets.///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The rest of that evening had been mostly uneventful, you had met Nod and were already getting along with him quite well. You had settled into your room and you were exhausted from running like your life depended on it. Since you were fortunate enough to have changed into a comfy pair of pants before you had left on your walk you were set for Pjs. As you had found out earlier anything that you had on you at the time that you had shrunk, had shrunken as you did, so you didn't have to be without everything from your big life, no, you were lucky enough to have about five recites from various places, a five-dollar bill, a gum wrapper, and your trusty mp3 player and a good set of headphones (yay). You put the buds in your ears and began to dance around your room doing all the random things you could think of. You found a large shirt folded neatly and placed on a small stool in the corner of your room. You decided it wouldn't hurt to put it on, it was left there for you anyway so why not. You lazily pick up the shirt and threw it on the edge of your bed, humming too (Your fav song) playing on your Mp3 player. You grab the corners of your shirt and lift it over your head. Literally seconds later you heard a crash and span around to see a certain beet red and flustered leafman on the floor looking at you in shock. Heat sprang to your face as you grabbed your shirt to cover yourself.

''I-i didn't mean-'' He started scooting backwards.

''Just get out!'' you yelled cutting off his apology.

'' I'm s-sorry.'' He quickly closed the door.

You stare at the place where he had been sitting, your face burning with embarrassment. You hear a knock on your door.

''U-um Y/N I actually need to speak with you.''

The horror seeps in as you realize that you will actually have to face him after that incident. You inwardly groan. ''Why meeeeeee?!'' You scream internally. You go to the door and hesitantly open it.

''Hi.'' You say awkwardly.

'' Uh, ya hi..'' He returns

The awkwardness is almost unbearable

'' You needed to speak to me?''

'' Uh ya.''

'

'' So....?''

'' The queen requests your presence in the morning, I will be back to lead you there in the morning.'' The red in his cheeks not getting any lighter.

'' Um... I'm really sorry you had to see that.'' you mumble.

'' No, your fine I-i mean i-it's fine. It just took me by surprise that's all.'' He stuttered out.

You laughed awkwardly.

'' Well, goodnight Y/N I will see you in the morning then. And sorry again.'' He says.

'' Ya, it's all good. I really hope this doesn't make things too uncomfortable for you.

'' I'll live.''

'' Yes, well, Good night then.''

You closed the door as quickly as politeness would allow and then proceeded to slump against it, pondering the encounter. Then without any warning, you burst into laughter, you laughed until your sides hurt and your eyes were wet.

''Well, that was eventful.'' You say to yourself with a smile.

(Ronin's POV)

I walked down the hall hoping to just get down it without running into anyone, but that plan went swiftly out the window as Nod approached me from the end of the hall.

'' Hey, Ronin are you ok?'' He asked his eyebrow furrowing.

Obviously, my face was still pink and my expression flustered.

''Yes, I am perfectly fine.'' I said indignantly.

'' Sure... The extreme blushing and flustered facial expressions don't mean a thing.''

'' I guess I'll just have to ask Y/N....''

Nod laughed as I just stood there glaring at him hard.

'' I knew it, you like her." He says bumping my shoulder.

'' Nod, I have known her for less then two days, how can I fancy her if I don't even know her well?''

'' I don't know....... But you do. Besides, I knew MK for like a day''

He had a point but I wasn't going to let him know that.

'' Goodnight, Nod.'' I said, smirking.

'' Goodnight, Romeo.'' Nod quipped back as he quickly walked off.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 

World count 705

I apologize if that was too cringy for yall but, such is life. 

Stay safe out there. I love you 3000<3