★Nightmare★

Ian:
You decided to stay the night at your boyfriend house as it was to late for you go back home after you two were done studying for an upcoming test. You had to admit you had been having nightmares and lately they've been getting worse, but apparently staying at your boyfriends house triggered a rather more terrifying nightmare You dreamed about Ian dying right in front of you. In most situations you wouldn't remember the dream when you woke up but this one was fresh in your mind as you shot awake, Tears falling from your eyes as you looked over to see your boyfriend nowhere in sight causing you to panic and start hyperventilating as thoughts raced through your head "What if it wasn't a dream? What if he's really dead? What if -" you were snapped back into reality after hearing the door open, you couldn't quite see clearly due to the tears so you didn't know who I was. "Oh my gosh! Y/n are you ok?" It was your boyfriend, after coming back into the room from getting a drink He didn't expect to come back and find his girlfriend in a panic "hey hey what's wrong?" He asked worriedly "I-i had a d-dream t-that you- you died" you spoke through tears. He did think it was cute at how much you cared for him but his main goal at the moment was to calm you down "ok look it's okay I'm right here, I'm okay see?" He said taking your hand and placing it on his heart while looking at you with caring eyes, As you felt his heart beat you calmed down now knowing he was really actually there. He then decided cuddling was the best way to get you back to sleep and Indeed it worked.

Barley:
You and Barley were out later then usual as you both went to a friends house to play quest of yore and didn't realize the game lasted so long, and of course your overprotective boyfriend didn't want you to walk home alone at night so he offered you Ride to his house after asking if you wanted to spend to night. Knowing he wouldn't let you go off to your house alone you agreed, yet you forgot about the nightmares you've been having lately So it was no surprise that you woke up with a jolt in the middle of the night waking your boyfriend in the process. You were panicking because of the nightmare yet you couldn't remember what it was about All you remember is that It scared you, You boyfriend now fully awake and aware of your state also started to slightly panic "Y/n! What's wrong? Are you ok?" Barley asked with a worried voice as he grabbed your shoulders and looked you over to make sure you weren't physically hurt. You calmed down a bit at the gentle touch of your boyfriend "ya I'm- I'm fine it was just a bad dream" you said attempting to calm yourself yet mostly calm Your boyfriend "Oh good" He sighed "I thought you were hurt and I didn't know what to do" he laughed a little but quickly went back to being concerned "Are you sure your okay?" He asked "ya Bar I'm fine" you said as you gave him a small smile, He then wrapped his arms around you burying your head into his chest, " good now get some sleep, and don't worry I'll fight off those dirty little nightmares because no one scares my princess" He stated making you giggle a little then you proceeded to calmly fall asleep.

You know writing this makes me realize how lonely I am 😂
And as always to whoever read this I hope you liked it 💙